What was the worst coli exposal thread?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Luken exposed for lying about his cars and wealth.
@Henri Christophe aka corporate trapper for lying about his age, ethnicity, and career
@Basil of Booker Street aka Little foot for having a hankering for bussy.
@Jcotton1 for lying about where he’s
from and the land he owns.
@Indiglow Meta for c00ning
full

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This thread is lowkey rafters material. You had to be there

:dead:

Damn i remember when this thread was posted. Lurking, registration closed, it was like watching a horror movie play out in real time. Yelling at the tv "no! dont go up there! gtfo of the house now! :damn:" i already knew how it was finna end, But there was literally nothing i could do :wow: :rip:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That one dude who was talking about slamming ass was the most hilarious. He never returned after that either

Mega

Superstar
Daps

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
The two cats who fukked the same tranny and didn't even realise it was a transformer till it came out (the situation, not the treh) in the thread itself..is the wildest shyt I've ever seen..to the point that even though I remember reading it all...Its still so crazy I doubt that it actually happened

But it did happen lol, fukkin wild asf.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Jcotton1 for lying about where he’s
from and the land he owns.

@jcotton didn't just lie about where he was from.

"Lived in and claims every state in the country" exposal is page 1, post #1

"Accomplished and trained in every skill imaginable" exposal is page 1, post #13

"Right-wing Trump stan who shyts on Black people" exposal is page 4, post #49

"Claims to be a rich trust fund baby and also the definitive expert on the Black experience" exposal is page 6, post #89

"Makes up ducktales about fake friends he had who died tragically" exposal is page 7, post #91

"Intimate friends with judges, billionaires, NBA players, actresses, coaches, music OGs, politicians, Hollywood moguls, civil rights activists, and on and on. exposal" is page 13, post #181

My challenge to @Jcotton1 to answer 3 simple questions about his claims is page 46, post #679

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The super quiet exposal from last year was "imfromthesouthside" who was making blatantly fake blaxploitation threads for kicks:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
The two cats who fukked the same tranny and didn't even realise it was a transformer till it came out (the situation, not the treh) in the thread itself..is the wildest shyt I've ever seen..to the point that even though I remember reading it all...Its still so crazy I doubt that it actually happened

one of the most amazing things i have ever seen online. you could make a movie out of this. it would be like rashomon with 3 different perspectives.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

These type of rafter threads are what I will remember for the rest of my life. Even after I stop using the internet

Let me look for this damn thread. There was too many HOF level posts in there too
:dead:

Edit:

one of the most amazing things i have ever seen online. you could make a movie out of this. it would be like rashomon with 3 different perspectives.