What Was The Most Unsuitable Dub Voice For A Character?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
in any game, anime, movie, whatever: what was the unsuitable dub voice actor you've heard for a particular character

for me it's always gonna be Gaara in the English dub

why the fukk they had some 38 year old play a little kid for?:scust: Liam O'Brien has to be one of the WOAT voice actors :hhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dub is the shyt. fukk all that reading. Only a few shows in sub though.
For games I prefer dubs because they don't sub everything. Unless the dub is atrocious obvious.

Dubs be way too erratic in release dates. Some shyts release same day as the sub and others take more then a damn year now.

Consistency is important.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For games I prefer dubs because they don't sub everything. Unless the dub is atrocious obvious.

Dubs be way too erratic in release dates. Some shyts release same day as the sub and others take more then a damn year now.

Consistency is important.
I don’t think I could ever play a game subbed. Too many hours and you could miss details while doing something.

If I did, it would be after I played it in dub.

Dub does take too long to release for animes, I agree. Some anime I have to watch sub because I will get spoiled and can’t wait.

Most anime I’ve watched mostly in dub. If it’s a lot of episodes and I’ve already gotten attached to the voices of the characters, I’m not going to sub unless dub is taking more than a month.