What up Memphis ???

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Headed down for a weekend in August....trying to see that 1st 48 taping and i hear Beale Street is poppin...Tell a coli brutha whats good?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It will really depend on what you in the mood for. Beale Street is always good, but they are tightnening up on security and shutting shyt down early. Now ,they are trying do cover charges before you step foot on Beale.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It will really depend on what you in the mood for. Beale Street is always good, but they are tightnening up on security and shutting shyt down early. Now ,they are trying do cover charges before you step foot on Beale.

my bud is a cop and he always tells me about how they assign young angry ass cops trying to beat some ass to beale :skip:

beale is fun, but im not gonna lie after a couple of go rounds it can really feel the same

i guess son could go to shadows or club 152 and try and get loose with some hoodrats :ld:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Because some people don't know how to act and you throw liquor into the mix, all hell breaks loose. I absolutely DETEST Club 152's. Those are some of the thirstiest, most agressive children I ever seen in my life all congregating in one place.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Because some people don't know how to act and you throw liquor into the mix, all hell breaks loose. I absolutely DETEST Club 152's. Those are some of the thirstiest, most agressive children I ever seen in my life all congregating in one place.

I can't stand it either man, its ridiculous. Bouncers put in work there. Everytime i go I see at least 2 guys getting fukked up by the staff, and thats while im preoccupied.

I remember one time i was grinding on this fine ass PAWG and literally a crowd of brothas came up and started trying to get with girl

:beli:

shameless thirst

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Not a clubber at all so I haven't been to 152 or Crave. I guess if you're into that type of vibe you could try those or Senses?

Beale I haven't walked on in probably three years, if you've done it once that's pretty much it IMO. I don't drink either so I guess maybe that's some of the appeal to the overall thing cause people are always going every weekend. :snoop:

You should probably avoid the entire South Memphis..not sure if it's anything there worth visiting unless you wanna go near there to see the Civil Rights Museum. :russ:

If you come to the North I'll give you a pass. :pachaha:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
I honestly have more fun in Midtown than Downtown to be honest, as a guy who prefers bars more to clubs.

Never been to crave.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Haven't been to Crave either. Not a club person anymore. shyt, I'd rather take that drive down Highway 61 and get on that BJ table. But there are so many things to do besides clubbing and Beale.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Haven't been to Crave either. Not a club person anymore. shyt, I'd rather take that drive down Highway 61 and get on that BJ table. But there are so many things to do besides clubbing and Beale.

Inform me. Maybe I'm just a home body at heart and out of touch with the city..but besides going out to eat, movies, concerts, grizz games I'm like :manny:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Inform me. Maybe I'm just a home body at heart and out of touch with the city..but besides going out to eat, movies, concerts, grizz games I'm like :manny:
Im a college student in memphis but ive been there for 4 years and i gotta agree with you man

there is some fun shyt to do in cooper young once in a while

Levitt Shell is alright:pachaha: