what u know about throwing snapple bottles from ur car at kids

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Like a few months ago I was at a light listenting to music, some kid was waiting to cross on a bike was lookin at me weird and made a face. so I launched my snapple botttle as his head and drove off

:lolbron::lolbron:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Once out in Vegas I was riding with my boy and just decided to throw a can of beer at this dude walking down the street. Sidearmed that bytch and I swear never in a million years could I ever hit a moving target again. shyt hit old boy in his upper back, he crumpled so damn quick :lolbron:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I know you on your :troll: right now, but I OFTEN spit on people while im in the car.

Someone cut me off? :pacspit:

Someone almost cause me to crash? :pacspit:

I'm not even joking.I could name at least 7 times this week I :pacspit: someone in traffic.

Sometimes I get to the point where I throw my cup @ them.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
funny how being in a car makes people so brave.

*looks up in rear view mirror*
sees 28 year old brawd giving me the finger

:snoop:

this shyt never happens in real life

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Like a few months ago I was at a light listenting to music, some kid was waiting to cross on a bike was lookin at me weird and made a face. so I launched my snapple botttle as his head and drove off

:lolbron::lolbron:

young-drake.gif

1154755_o.gif

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
lmao at this thread but people gotta be smart when doing this i remember someone threw a drink on my boy,and ran into a red light :obama: it went down something serious that night :win:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I was in my boys car and dude was trying to throw a water bottle at some fakkit on the freeway. shyt just flew back and went nowhere:dead:

Other driver was trying to throw stuff too so I stuck my head out the window and pulled out a bat. Duke slammed on the brake and you could see the smokes from the tires. Dude almost caused an accident:wow:

I was real proud of myself that day:obama:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was driving and like 2 other nikkas was in the car wit me, and the nikka in the front seat had just finished a sprite 2 liter

and we saw a junkie walkin on the sidewalk on the passenger side and mah nikka was like "aye pull closer brah im bouta get him" so i drive close as fukk to the side and this nikka was like "aight speed up!" he was holding the bottle upside down by the neck and when he got close the smacked the shyt outta the back of the junkies head. :pachaha:

that shyt sounded off and everything :russ: the junkie started actin like he was finna chase but watever :yeshrug: