what type of woman listens to wale "bad"

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Hoes which just happens to be 90% of women. Hoes are cool though. It's the "good girls" who lie about their whorish ways that are the problem.
Hoes are at least honest.

Daps
For women who believe they were not treated fairly in the past (romantically) so now they are guarded and afraid to make love...but they sure know how to fukk.

So technically, all women who aren't virgins will relate and virgins will enjoy the melody.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
the kind of woman who has a radio and listens to popular music, no need for the e-psychology today...

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I don't really like the song that much. It's kinda sad that it appeals to a lot of women in my opinion :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of nicca listens to that song? Low key I see niccas knocking this shyt at the light like :lawd: and I'm looking like :stopitslime: Niccas in the whip singing the hook and shyt, vibing to a song written by a hoe nicca about the psychology of a hoe. Hoes analyzing hoes.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Listen to or relate? I like the song but I can't relate.

@freddyk - I had to watch the vid w/ lyrics to find out what Tiara was saying.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen to or relate? I like the song but I can't relate.

@freddyk - I had to watch the vid w/ lyrics to find out what Tiara was saying.

I didn't know what she was saying until a chick starting putting the lyrics on her instagram....

then I was like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What kind of nicca listens to that song? Low key I see niccas knocking this shyt at the light like :lawd: and I'm looking like :stopitslime: Niccas in the whip singing the hook and shyt, vibing to a song written by a hoe nicca about the psychology of a hoe. Hoes analyzing hoes.

Much better question. I don't know which is more gay, this one or "Lotus Flower Bomb". Wale is nice but he needs to make more songs that that MMG fanbase can listen to