What To Drink Instead Of Alcohol?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I like to listen to music and just walk around my place with a drink in my hand.
People often say drink smoothies instead, but if i'm drinking while listening to music it gotta be a few drinks.
I can't drink like 3 or 4 smoothies, that's going to be too much fruit in one sitting.

Right now i'm drinking Kambucha
Because it's fermented it got a kick, the one I got is 5 calories per can and zero sugar.

But i'm worried too much Kambucha can get you bloated....

What are good drinks to have instead of alcohol?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Juice and/or water.

Mango juice and Soursop juice are GodTier among all juices imo

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sub-fukking-scribe

Honestly, tired of drinking this shyt. I just like the fact that I feel like my mind slows down or that im numb to shyt.

ive tried Kava… outside of a numb tongue, I didn’t feel that and wasnt worth the effort at the time.

Ive tried nootropics drink, only one worked and it was hardly ever in stock. I liked it though, it was the closests with Noootropic drinks

Kombucha hella calories

THC infused drinks are straight. Second behind that certain nootropics beer right now… mainly because that shyt is hard to find and expensive

And thats it to me. I know the issue though, alcohol just be the quickest way to get there. :francis:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Sparkling water does it for me when I need to fall back from drinking...La Croix or the whole foods brand....Its even better with added lime or lemon...

I like Kambucha but its expensive and shouldn't be consumed heavily....

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Kombucha hella calories

Dude they got Kambucha with only 5 calories per can, and no sugar

iu