She got some piff pics. Chick crazy tho.. 100% Bi Polar

zombie_agent_by_gummyqueen-d507obb.jpg

Last edited:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she stays in fort lauderdale... she be going to those weird trance extacy poppin clubs b

I just came back from there not to long ago, my cuzzo and my aunt stay down there :ohhh:

Im mad i didn't run into this bytch while i was down there cuz i would have def been givin her that dope dikk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just came back from there not to long ago, my cuzzo and my aunt stay down there :ohhh:

Im mad i didn't run into this bytch while i was down there cuz i would have def been givin her that dope dikk

you can tell she is sex deprived.... no offense to asians but her bf is an asian and im sure he aint smashin like he suppose to

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can tell she is sex deprived.... no offense to asians but her bf is an asian and im sure he aint smashin like he suppose to

Honestly i ain't really surprised especially after seeing these vids she posted. All she need is a lil attention --> some dikk --> and to be ignored and she'll stop all this attention whoring quick fast :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly i ain't really surprised especially after seeing these vids she posted. All she need is a lil attention --> some dikk --> and to be ignored and she'll stop all this attention whoring quick fast :takedat:

breh this my type of b1tch too.. not too fine in the face.. you know average.. but thick but not fat.. its just right