what this choking and slapping and bondage about?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:ufdup: You were supposed to sign one. Unless the shyt you was into was some fake vanilla slap here and there shyt.

:yeshrug: The only time I've ever even heard of those contracts were in those TPE relationships where you basically own somebody or become a slave for a certain prolonged amount of time. I have no desire to go that deep in the game :whoa:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Read this book if you get a chance brehs:

My Secret Garden - Nancy Friday

Women are freaky as fukk

You think you were bad? Seriously, read this book and you will never look at women the same ever again
Fam...that book changed my whole outlook on these broads. Some of the fantasies the women had were :mindblown: status. bytches getting trained on while their husbands watch. Broads getting fukked and skeeted on by dogs. Rape fantasies. Pedophilia fantasies. You name it its in there.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
LOL @ my niggga barley slapping this chick on the ass

LOL @ holding her neck with no pressure.

Nigggga you better man up.

If it hurts her, she'll let you know :smugfavre:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You did some "research" too? :mjpls:

Yes, but let's note that all "research" doesn't need to be "experimented"

And look at us; The last two depraved ass deviants still posting in this thread :dead:

I was staying at ol' girl's house for a few days not to long ago and she was watching me on The Coli and said we ( me and you specifically) were weirdos. I told her that we had a sub-forum for sex addicts and had her going for a minute. We probably need help :lupe:, especially you

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yes, but let's note that all "research" don't need to be "experimented"

And look at us; The last two depraved ass deviants still posting in this thread :dead:

I was staying at ol' girl's house for a few days a not to long ago and she was watching me on The Coli and said we ( me and you specifically) were weirdos. I told her TLR was a sub-forum for sex addicts and had her going for a minute. We probably need help :lupe:, especially you

:wtf: Especially me? Excuse me? That's all on you. I'm just trying to educate myself. A wise old man once said "the mind needs to eat". :mjpls:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: Especially me? Excuse me? That's all on you. I'm just trying to educate myself. A wise old man once said "the mind needs to eat". :mjpls:

You're the supposed mature adult and I'm the "young buck", 'member dat :mjpls:?

And it's funny you say "old man" given that twisted shyt you replied back to me with yesterday or the day before talmbout about old men and life insurance policies or some shyt :russ:. If she woulda read that shyt she prolly would've believed me for real. Knowing her freak ass, she prolly woulda signed up :heh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You're the supposed mature adult and I'm the "young buck", 'member dat :mjpls:?

And it's funny you say "old man" given that twisted shyt you replied back to me with yesterday or the day before talmbout about old men and life insurance policies or some shyt :russ:. If she woulda read that shyt she prolly would've believed me for real. Knowing her freak ass, she prolly woulda signed up :heh:

:patrice: Well see what happened was, um, I just want an old man that lets me use him as a credit card and die soon so death will end up parting us, and rather quickly. That's not twisted though, I'm just tryna get my life together. Don't hate on my come up. You acting like you would turn down a old ass suga mama.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: Well see what happened was, um, I just want an old man that lets me use him as a credit card and die soon so death will end up parting us, and rather quickly. That's not twisted though, I'm just tryna get my life together. Don't hate on my come up. You acting like you would turn down a old ass suga mama.

The fact that you think that explaination makes it any less twisted is just :blink:

And Suga Mama?!? :childplease: I don't want no woman taking care of me, plus I wouldn't want her kids and grand-kids on my nuts about taking advantage of dat old ass, having me in court, tied up in litigation and shyt :camby:

My cut off is 45 and maybe 50 if she still got it goin' on.