What them bicep routines looking like

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Because I need some ideas. That, and my biceps are kinda lacking compared to the rest of my main glamour muscles (chest, back, hammies, and quads) :francis:

I've neglected them shyts for about 3 years concentrating on compound lifts and I low key hate seeing people I know I can outlift having bigger biceps than me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's not just biceps but triceps too. They work as a team to make your arms look nice. It depends on what your goal is. To me, arms are the most boring part to exercise. I might throw in some curls here and there on leg day but nothing too much. Today I tried something I read somewhere. I grabbed some dumbbells. I did from down extension to half way mark. Did ten sets. Then I did from half to shoulders. Followed by full down to shoulders. Did two sets. Nothing fancy but something different and just to give them some entertainment. Give them some work from time to time and you'll see results.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's not just biceps but triceps too. They work as a team to make your arms look nice. It depends on what your goal is. To me, arms are the most boring part to exercise. I might throw in some curls here and there on leg day but nothing too much. Today I tried something I read somewhere. I grabbed some dumbbells. I did from down extension to half way mark. Did ten sets. Then I did from half to shoulders. Followed by full down to shoulders. Did two sets. Nothing fancy but something different and just to give them some entertainment. Give them some work from time to time and you'll see results.

Oh no doubt. I feel you all the way with arm work being boring. I'm blown away how some gym brehs can spend an hour working a muscle that only makes up 5% of their total muscle mass.

My tris are good somehow someway from 22 years of benching. Been concentrating on my back (mainly lats) to perfect my v taper but it didn't translate to bicep development like I was hoping. I just want that bicep peak. I'm gonna try that exercise you mentioned later today.

Daps
You can work out the biceps without even focusing on them intentionally.

Bent over rows, chin ups, lat pulldowns etc., can help build those. At the end of a workout, I might do a routine that looks like:

1 x 6 @ 45 lbs (dumbbell curls), 1 x 6 @ 40 lbs, 1 x 6 @ 35 lbs and 1 set to failure at 30 lbs.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
For biceps:

2 sets of heavy ez bar curls
2 sets of heavy hammercurls

Triceps:

2 sets heavy narrow grip bench press
Drop set of rope pushdowns

Thats all i do for arms, sometimes i add one set of chinups to burn out

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Because I need some ideas. That, and my biceps are kinda lacking compared to the rest of my main glamour muscles (chest, back, hammies, and quads) :francis:

I've neglected them shyts for about 3 years concentrating on compound lifts and I low key hate seeing people I know I can outlift having bigger biceps than me.
Try this instead spot training doesn't exist

30 calf raises
15 knuckle pushups
15 1 leg calf raises
20 twist crunches
10 bodyweight squats
Run in place or bounce like a fighter for 30 seconds
25 bodyweight squats
10 pull ups
25 reverse crunches
10 twist crunches
50 bodyweight squats
10 elevated pushups
Shoot for under 15 minutes ..if u not feeling a burn run it back

*I just did this a few hrs ago after work

*I smoke cigarettes (tryna quit)
Get active/healthy once ya biceps get over 16 inches only old white bytches (grannies not milfs) and fakkitts care anyway

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Spider curls are awesome

Or you can train them everyday like CT Fletcher did lol
Just command them to grow
tumblr_mt9wjidrt11qbctp4o1_500.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Short barbell curls (Standing or preacher)
Alternating Dumb bell curls
Hammer curls
Concentration curl
Standing rope curl
Everything 4 sets