"What The Health" The Film The World Health Organization Does Not Want You To See - On Netflix

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

I randomly cut most of my meat dairy products out a few months ago. Now I'm done with the rest

:wow:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Weren't most of the claims in this debunked?

My girlfriend has a PhD in Food Science so I asked her about this flick. She watched it and said all the claims are from 4-5 studies that haven't been peer-reviewed and there are 100+ studies that come to different conclusions that have been peer-reviewed.

In other words 99% chance everything in the movie is BS.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
My girlfriend has a PhD in Food Science so I asked her about this flick. She watched it and said all the claims are from 4-5 studies that haven't been peer-reviewed and there are 100+ studies that come to different conclusions that have been peer-reviewed.

Ask her what are some good studies to read dealing with this

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:blessed:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Ask her what are some good studies to read dealing with this

This article has much info and links to studies and is written by a doctor What the Health: A Movie with an Agenda

Also when I said everything in the movie might 99% BS I meant in the terms of dismissing meat and dairy and going all in vegetarian. There isn't anything wrong with that as a thing but to do it because meat and dairy will kill you is BS.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This article has much info and links to studies and is written by a doctor What the Health: A Movie with an Agenda

Also when I said everything in the movie might 99% BS I meant in the terms of dismissing meat and dairy and going all in vegetarian. There isn't anything wrong with that as a thing but to do it because meat and dairy will kill you is BS.
I disagree but people want the movie to be lies so they don't have to change their lifestyle.