What the Dual Sense Haptic Feedback like?

Daps
I haven't got to experience it for myself and probably wont since I'm getting the Series X but you got mfs in here talking about "immaculate" and "surround sound for your hands"

I bet it aint even all that special

NeglectedIgnorantAffenpinscher-small.gif

I want to know what the impact feels like when you swing your sword at an enemy in Demon souls brehs:noah:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s nothing. Little bit of rumble here and there. nikkas acting like shyt palm reads and cures arthritis. It’s actually annoying when playing competitive 1v1 games. I’m probably gonna turn it off soon

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Wtf :russ:that doesn’t sound cool for sport games. We don’t need weariness simulated:mjtf:
It works great for fatigue in 2K, helps u gauge stamina pretty well with the triggers.

Also the post game is on another level with this controller, if u have the advantage youll feel it....if u dont youll definitely feel it. It also helps with fadeaways u can kinda feel which way the defender is leaning on u

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It works great for fatigue in 2K, helps u gauge stamina pretty well with the triggers.

Also the post game is on another level with this controller, if u have the advantage youll feel it....if u dont youll definitely feel it. It also helps with fadeaways u can kinda feel which way the defender is leaning on u
:ohhh: