What temp. do ya'll like to keep your houses/apartments, etc.?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And for those who have roomed with/are rooming with other individuals, how do ya'll deal with conflicts of interest as it pertains to what temp to keep the living area?

Personally I like to keep mine around 72-73, but def no higher than 75 and keep the air on. Last year in school and I've noticed I'm always the odd man out when it comes to this, I always get dudes actin like bytches when they feel a little bit of air :stopitslime: It's the only way for me to sleep comfortably, I be waking up in the middle of the night sweating like :why: cause somebody pushed the temp upwards toward 80 on some sneak shyt. I mean damn if you cold put some clothes on, once I'm naked I can't take off nothing else.

Don't even get me started on what its like at home :whew:, I'll sleep in the basement with pleasure. But yea, I wanna hear from ya'll. speak on it

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
ehh.. around 70-73 is good for me. turn shyt up to at least 79 when i got a female friend coming through :shaq:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:myman:

anything over 75 starts feeling like a sauna for me, especially with no ceiling fan to get any air circulating :damn:

78 and a fan and I'm good. 75 and under the AC is running too much and that electric bill can get sky high real fukking quick.