What Superhero will dominate the 2020s?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least in my existence, there’s always been 1 superhero or team that’s dominated a decade of film before falling off with bullshyt movies and never really getting back to the same heights again

80s was Superman
90s Batman
Early 00s X Men
2010s - Avengers

Now the 2020s, I don’t think Avengers is getting that title back…of course you got your mini takeovers (Various Spideys, Batman Reboots) but I feel like there’s one that really runs the game for both the kids and adults…

Who we got?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Need to see what they do with the Xmen but as of right now, Spiderman and Batman.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Spider-Man and Superman .

People want that AvX ASAP, but that is going to take some time to it right, at least in my opinion.

The F4 might be a dark horse if this new one is really good. They just have to make Doom feel like the villain that Kang was supposed to be (and possibly amplify his power)

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
honestly this is supermans era to take. hes in a good space comics wise, hes got a hit tv show and one currently wrapping up, and appears to be the head of this new dc movie era. if he could somehow get a game with him popping it could have been a wrap

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think X-Men and Batman going to clear the field again.

X-Men 97.
Phoenix stomping in the comics (although I do think they're going to pull her away from the X-Men to do her own thing as she's too strong).
New Batman franchise looks great.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At least in my existence, there’s always been 1 superhero or team that’s dominated a decade of film before falling off with bullshyt movies and never really getting back to the same heights again

80s was Superman
90s Batman
Early 00s X Men
2010s - Avengers

Now the 2020s, I don’t think Avengers is getting that title back…of course you got your mini takeovers (Various Spideys, Batman Reboots) but I feel like there’s one that really runs the game for both the kids and adults…

Who we got?

The DCCU Taker is going to finally happen

I’m going to lead this group and I guarantee it will happen. Mark my words if y’all don’t see the rise in the next year or 2, I have a list of fringe Marvel haters. I’ll will submit them to the mods and ask them to ban them.

I’m that confident l

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least in my existence, there’s always been 1 superhero or team that’s dominated a decade of film before falling off with bull____ movies and never really getting back to the same heights again

80s was Superman
90s Batman
Early 00s X Men
2010s - Avengers

Who we got?

I like that assessment. At first I was having a hard time seeing Superman for the 80s until I realized that he wins that era by default. Other than him comic movies weren’t really popping like that until Batman (1989) and TMNT dropped.

Batman and the Turtles ran the early 90s.
Blade walked so that Spider-man and the X-men could share the 2000s.
The Avengers dominated the ‘10s.

For the 20s I’m predicting that either Superman or the Fantastic Four will gain a lot more popularity. (Although superhero movies as a whole are taking a back seat in this decade.)

The X-men will likely dominate the 2030’s. By this point they’ll be primed and ready for a full reboot with fresh actors and it’ll be long enough after the Fox era to bring the mutants back without fear of retreading old ground.

EDIT: Batman was killing it in the 2000s though with the Nolan trilogy in hindsight.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hov