What soap you using brehs?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you're not using this Adidas 3 in 1 you lost.
Amazon.com: Adidas After Sport Hair & Body Wash and Shampoo Adidas 13.5 oz Body Wash For Men: Beauty
Shampoo and body wash in one? Gives you a nice tingling feeling, a small amounts lathers your body up like a muthafukka and smells great. Just bought it this weekend and I've already gotten 4 compliments from work on how I smell :win: before this I was just using whatever my mom and sis had in the shower. SMH at me using bath and body works shower gel for most of my life.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ usin that soap with all them chemicals in it,

i use a all natural one

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you're not using this Adidas 3 in 1 you lost.
Amazon.com: Adidas After Sport Hair & Body Wash and Shampoo Adidas 13.5 oz Body Wash For Men: Beauty
Shampoo and body wash in one? Gives you a nice tingling feeling, a small amounts lathers your body up like a muthafukka and smells great. Just bought it this weekend and I've already gotten 4 compliments from work on how I smell :win: before this I was just using whatever my mom and sis had in the shower. SMH at me using bath and body works shower gel for most of my life.

:huhldup:

You aint a real brotha unless ur using African Black Soap.

You're using the soap with all those chemicals. The white man is killin you!! :heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The GOAT!
DSC03428.jpg

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I be switching it up. I don't use black soap on my body cause it's too messy and it don't smell good :gag:

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava organic soap :noah:

hawaiian_soap2__51536_zoom.jpg

Pacifica Bali Lime Papaya organic soap :ahh:

bali-lime-papaya-natural-soap-pacifica-170g-1-410x410.jpg

Nubian Heritage Mango Butter w/ shea, cocoa, honey, and cornmeal

Nubian-Heritage_Mango-Butter-Soap.jpg