What Shows Have You Rewatched The Most?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That thread about Adriana joining OF had me thinking:

I must have rewatched the Sopranos at least 3 times already, but that thread is making me feel like I wanna rewatch it again.

What shows have ya'll rewatched the most?

Mine have to be:

The Wire
The Sopranos
Hannibal

If we talking Anime:
Hunter x Hunter
DBZ
YuYu Hakusho

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood, Seinfeld, The wire, , Justified, The first season of True detective
I watched Band of Brothers and Generation kill a bunch of times, but i dont think they count as series

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Seinfeld.. put that shyt on whenever I'm doing laundry or stuck in transit somewhere..

• Dap

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I put law and order original recipe when im working from home :flabbynsick: Burn Notice, and Ghost whisperer are also great background watch shows.

As far as rewatching yearly , the Wire ,Dragon Ball, The shield, Masters of Horror first season, spartacus , Rome, Hannibal,. True Detective first season. Supernatural every couple of years, Bones (wife loves this show we have a lot of inside jokes ) The first 3 seasons of OG Power are a great re-watch also Prison break, 24. Battlestar Galactica. Star Trek TNG. I watch a lot of old school stuff like Manimal, Og battlestar galactica, og startrek, outer limits and of course twilight zone, tales from the crypt. I need to catch onto the X-files ,but so much on my catch up watchlist and usenet's :eat: got it all :wow:

Last edited:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Daria
King of the Hill
Hey Arnold
Sister Sister
Law & Order
Boondocks
Black Jesus
The Chappelle Show
Start Trek/Stargate
Bobs Burgers

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
currently rewatching Young Justice for the 3rd time but other than that:

-Seinfeld
-American Dad
-Bodega Boys (podcast)
-HxH
-Simpsons
-Fresh Prince
-Parks & Rec
-DCAU
-How I Met Your Mother

Last edited:
  • Dap

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I include sitcoms it’d be too much to mention especially since it’s easy to just sit down and randomly watch some bullshyt I seen several times if it’s on…but as far as shows I’ve purposely made a decision to rewatch spartacus oddly enough is the show I’ve rewatched the most…I’ve marathoned the entire series about 4x…after that it’d be the sopranos and the wire