What should I do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok. so, i'm cool with this dude at my job, and we shoot the shyt about sports and everything else. i've been working there for a good 9 months now, and he and i have been cool ever since he started working their 7 months ago. we talk about bytches, politics, etc.

anyway, this new girl (cute little PAWG) started working there a few weeks ago, and he's told me about how he wanted to step to her. i usually don't shyt where i eat, and i advised him to do the same, but he ended up asking her out for a date last weekend. they ended up appearing at this bar i stopped by after work on saturday. he invited me over to their table, and i say down with the two of them, introducing myself to her.

fast forward an hour. we've had drinks, and the night is cool. he obviously likes her, but i can feel she's digging me. the girl and i went out to share a cig, and she told me she's feeling me. i told her the same, but i cautioned her about my boy. so, later on that night, we ended up at another bar and continued drinking and smoking weed.

my boy is going hard on her, and i'm just falling back, knowing that i didn't want him to find out about her true intentions. after the bar closed, we went to a park with some other friends and rolled a few blunts. my boy started worrying about how late it was. he said he was headed home and asked her to come. she said she was going to chill some more, and one of my friends said he'd give her a ride home.

when he left, my boy acted cool. a hour or so later, though, the girl and i ended up at a friend's place and my boy started sending her some fukked texts. he called her a "ho" and a "slut," saying that he knew he "shouldn't have trusted" her. she was a little drunk and began crying. my friends and i were laughing. my boy ended up calling me after he texted her, and i told him nothing was going on.

to make a long story short, she wants to fukk, but i don't want to come across as a cock blocker. she's not feeling him, she's feeling me, but he's feeling her. and he trusts me as his friend and confidante at our place of employment.

is it wrong for me to start fukking her? or, should i back away and decline out of respect for my friendship with this dude?

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
You answered your own question, contradicted yourself and very ignorant at the same time.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Talk to her and find out if shes down to fukk without tellin anyone :to:

You gotta have a feeling going into it that she wont snitch to people at work and that she doesnt want a relationship. Real gamble there but thats what makes shyt like this exciting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why not just fukk another girl and keep the homie on deck?

:sadbron:

what about the pawg?.....maybe i should cut homie off for being an overly emotional simp. had another white chick at this job tell me last week that she wants to fukk me, but she's worried if i'll be mysognistic like a lot of "rappers" are in "black music." her words.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk to her and find out if shes down to fukk without tellin anyone :to:

You gotta have a feeling going into it that she wont snitch to people at work and that she doesnt want a relationship. Real gamble there but thats what makes shyt like this exciting.

good advice. i get the feeling she just wants to get piped down without any of the drama. i just don't like feeling like a scumbag, since i fancy myself someone who is trustworthy and the opposite of shady.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
good advice. i get the feeling she just wants to get piped down without any of the drama. i just don't like feeling like a scumbag, since i fancy myself someone who is trustworthy and the opposite of shady.

If youll personally feel bad about it even if he doesnt find out then thats another issue. But if not.... :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like the guilt you would be feeling after sleeping with her is too much. No biggie, just go find another girl.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

So practice what you preach.

But you probably already crossed da point of no return. Even if you say you don't want to smash she'll probably want you more

:manny: