What Should Be The Finish for Roman vs Sami?

What should be the finish for Roman vs Sami? (Elimination Chamber 2023)

• Roman retains clean ☝️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sami Zayn wins clean 🥳

• Jey Uso SCREWS Roman and helps Sami win 😲

• K.O. clears the ring "Stone Cold" style and helps Sami win 💀

• Cody Rhodes helps Sami Zayn win 🇺🇸

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everytime We Get To These Roman Matches It’s Hard To Call Exactly Whats Gonna Happen, I Don’t Think There’s Ever Been A Time I Felt That Way So Many Times With 1 Particular Talent/Storyline

I Gave Up On The Rock Possibility

I Think It’s Gonna Come Down To Jey Having To Pick A Side, And He Picks Roman

That Will Set Up Us For The Usos Vs Sammy/KO Wrestlemania (There’s A Ton Of Story Between Sammy & Jey To Make This Match White Hot) And Of Course The Usos Finally Lose

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Jey is gonna have to pick a side. It will lead to Roman winning. Roman/jey/solo gonna wreak havoc on Sami. Kevin Owens comes out to pop of the century and help fight off the bloodline

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I doubt Jey turning on Sami

Jey Gonna Say He Left The Ring That Night Not Cause He Was Mad At Roman But Because He Was EMBARRASSED He Vouched For Sami In Front Of Everyone And Not Only Did Sami Not Prove His Loyalty By Not Attacking Kevin But He Betrayed Them By Hitting Roman With That Chair

Sami Made Jey Look Stupid To The Whole World

Jey Gonna Gonna Have Tears In His Eyes Yelling “I VOUCHED FOR YOU UCE!!!”

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Jey Gonna Say He Left The Ring That Night Not Cause He Was Mad At Roman But Because He Was EMBARRASSED He Vouched For Sami In Front Of Everyone And Not Only Did Sami Not Prove His Loyalty By Not Attacking Kevin But He Betrayed Them By Hitting Roman With That Chair

Sami Made Jey Look Stupid To The Whole World

Jey Gonna Gonna Have Tears In His Eyes Yelling “I VOUCHED FOR YOU UCE!!!”
That makes no real life nor kayfabe sense breh :unimpressed:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Naomi return and turn hmmmm:jbhmm:
Jey is the most obvious answer. So it should and will probably be that

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is interesting... because its all about Jey.

The question is, if you take away Sami and Owens for the Tag Team Titles, since Sami is white hot and the fans don't want to see him in a Tag Team match at WM, who would the Usos face at WM? So if Jey turns on Roman, then I can see Solo squaring up against Jey at WrestleMania.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If any of that were the case he would have jumped Sami right then and there like “I told y’all he can’t be trusted” not disappeared without even returning Roman not Jimmy calls

If anyone woulda been embarrassed for vouching, it woulda been Jimmy

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is interesting... because its all about Jey.

The question is, if you take away Sami and Owens for the Tag Team Titles, since Sami is white hot and the fans don't want to see him in a Tag Team match at WM, who would the Usos face at WM? So if Jey turns on Roman, then I can see Solo squaring up against Jey at WrestleMania.

If the creed brothers in NXT aren’t ready by mania then I wanna see the hurt business face them..

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If the creed brothers in NXT aren’t ready by mania then I wanna see the hurt business face them..

Question, if it's the Hurt Business or Creeds... do you think that is a WrestleMania caliber match or have the Usos drop the titles on the WrestleMania After Show?

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If any of that were the case he would have jumped Sami right then and there like “I told y’all he can’t be trusted” not disappeared without even returning Roman not Jimmy calls

If anyone woulda been embarrassed for vouching, it woulda been Jimmy
Jimmy? Did You Even Watch The Trial Of Sami Zayne? lol

They Been Stewing This Jey/Sami Relationship Since Since The Beginning, He Can’t Say “I Told Y’all” After Defending Him In That Trial

From Not Trusting Him To Finally Embracing Him To Putting His Neck Out For Him In Front Of Roman. This Jey/Sami shyt Has Been Stewing In The Foreground For A YEAR

All Jimmy Did Was Laugh At Sami’s Jokes :heh:

Last edited: