What should be the 1st thing on the black agenda?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I've heard this phrase a lot over the years especially in comparison between what black people are lacking vs other groups. We're directionless as a group due to the bombardment of distraction and please don't give me a spiel on your individual situation. So if you had control over the trajectory of the black masses what would be the first issue you'd tackle? Hopefully you choose a multi-tiered compounded issue.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Don't worry about these lofty issues. You should worry about how you're going to get yourself a worthwhile education. You're clearly in severe need of it.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I know you had to hold back from sending me one of those weird emotional messages you like to send.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I've heard this phrase a lot over the years especially in comparison between what black people are lacking vs other groups. We're directionless as a group due to the bombardment of distraction and please don't give me a spiel on your individual situation. So if you had control over the trajectory of the black masses what would be the first issue you'd tackle? Hopefully you choose a multi-tiered compounded issue.

Our biggest agenda should be closing the wealth gap.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Short term - group economics, buisness/wealth creation

Long term- Pan Africanism, finding a country we can invest in or with, and possibly move to.