What say the coli about setvnow? Anybody using it?

Daps
https://www.setvnow.com/

SET TV puts you in control
Get SET TV only $20 /month includes 3 devices per household.

SET TV® Essentials with 500 + Channels

• SET TV® 500 + Channels
  • Includes HD
  • Thousands of On Demand entertainment options
  • Plug & Play Technology
  • Pay as you go! Month to month service
  • No long term commitments
  • No activation fees
  • No cancellation fees
  • No credit check
  • Professional Support

They offer a free 3 day trial, no cc required. Anybody use this? Or try this? :jbhmm:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I use it, I like it, takes some time for the wife to get used to it though cuz now she gotta go elsewhere for On Demand shows since theres no DVR. One downside is that it sometimes buffers at the worst times, but you get every channel and pay almost nothing. Been using since June

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I use it, I like it, takes some time for the wife to get used to it though cuz now she gotta go elsewhere for On Demand shows since theres no DVR. One downside is that it sometimes buffers at the worst times, but you get every channel and pay almost nothing. Been using since June
There's a section in the app. On demand. Usually updated with the latest shows and movies.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I had the 3 day trial of it. I liked it. but i tried going on USA network to watch smackdown live and it was showing chrisley knows best the entire time ... It's like they screwed up the broadcast timing or whatever. I've been skeptical of it ever since (although very lightly)

I'm considering buying their set tv box and giving it a full and fair test trial. but my roku + ace iptv setup is treating me nice so until this IPTV goes down which is unlikely ...

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's a section in the app. On demand. Usually updated with the latest shows and movies.
Yeah it's got a bunch of shows, but not everything, plus its not intuitive, can't save favorites. I still like it for Live TV though, but for On Demand I use Terrarium.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This thing buffers like a motherfukker. I won't write it off because I'm using a mobile connection on my phone.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had the 3 day trial of it. I liked it. but i tried going on USA network to watch smackdown live and it was showing chrisley knows best the entire time ... It's like they screwed up the broadcast timing or whatever. I've been skeptical of it ever since (although very lightly)

I'm considering buying their set tv box and giving it a full and fair test trial. but my roku + ace iptv setup is treating me nice so until this IPTV goes down which is unlikely ...
I rarely use the guide. Most iptv things are usually off. If I know for a fact something's supposed to be in in that time slot, it usually is always on.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This thing buffers like a motherfukker. I won't write it off because I'm using a mobile connection on my phone.
Just a heads up. It hasn't buffered until recently. Within the last few days. I have heard they're implementing a new server to make the service even better.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How's Ace stream quality in comparison? That USA probelm you had is weird, i tested madd channels live w/ my girls comcast and it was only a 5-10 sec delay, but the correct thing was on.

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

This