What publisher/studio will M$ buy next brehs...?

Who will M$ buy next...?

• Platinum

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • From Software

• Bandai Namco

• Sega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Square

• EA

• CDPR

• Bungie

• Warner Bros.

• Total voters

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spencer sitting on billions to acquire whatever publishers and developers he likes. :wow:

So who will the buy next? My thinking is a Japanese studio like Bandai Namco (or Sega), who they have a good relationship with, and another big publisher like EA. :patrice:

Bungie is also an automatic purchase soon as well.:yeshrug:

Sega is pretty much a guarantee as well.:ehh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Japanese companies thats for sure unless it's a smaller or new Indie one.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A another publisher I doubt but independent studios I'd say that's happening.

Asobo - After Flight Sim they have to try and lock that studio down.
Bloober Team - They need a horror team for Game Pass
Techland - They've been quiet for a minute about Dying Light 2 and it seems like it might be in development hell. Only game they put out in the last 6 years was Dying Light 1 prior so its possible they're strapped for cash.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With the rumored possible upcoming acquisitions, Sega is nice. They have a consoles worth of titles that could have Xbox competing with nintendo. In fact, I think it's a done deal because of that. But I'm a bigger picture nikka :manny:

I think most of us agree that sports games in general have fallen off, especially the mainstream ones. What you young bucks probably don't know is that nintendo/Xbox/Sony are allowed to make licensed sports games regardless of 3rd party agreements. And with 2k actively trying to bring back NFL 2k it would make far too much sense to make a new NFL game exclusive to Xbox. Sony had MLB the show and Sony gamers began acting like they care about baseball :laff:

But a football exclusive would command attention from the other side. I already sent Dollah Phil a kite, I'll post his reaction if he replies :obama: