What products are y'all using for wash and go's

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the last time I grew my hair out for a little over a year a while back. Around 6 months I was rocking curly, and I was using regular eco styler gel to define the curls. It worked but it made my hair hard, and people couldn't really touch it.

This was in 2010:flabbynsick:

But now a whole bunch of natural hair products are out, and I know there's some more natural products that'll give me the same result without it leaving my hair hard.

What products are y'all using for your natural hair? I'm rocking with cantu these days but I'm looking for more suggestions

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Curlific by Aphogee for definition.

Just make sure your hair is a bit wet before you use it.

If you care about the health of your hair though remember to regularly moisturize with oil, any oil that works for you so heavy like castor or light like carrot. Every single day, twice if you must.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Curlific by Aphogee for definition.

Just make sure your hair is a bit wet before you use it.

If you care about the health of your hair though remember to regularly moisturize with oil, any oil that works for you so heavy like castor or light like carrot. Every single day, twice if you must.
Is this a gel or more of a cream based product?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Recently I've been doing them with flaxseed gel, but use eco-styler from time to time.

You can break the gel cast with a little bit of oil and scrunching, and stretching (once your hair is completely dried).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Please go post pics in the hair thread, thanks

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
My hair is tightly coiled not curly so I don't think the wash and go look would come out.

It would be an afro?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Washing or wetting my hair in sections have really helped my wash n go.

I shampoo every 2 weeks. I deep condition my hair once per week. I wet my hair daily.

For a more defined spiral/curl I wet my hair. Use quarter size amount of regular conditioner in each section. (Don't rinse out) Detangle with my fingers.

Then I use a quarter size of hair oil in each section. Then I use the clear regular EcoStyler in each section.

My hair dries quick. When it's mostly dry I spray it with oil sheen and scrunch it to get rid of that crunchy gel cast.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
SBS-341214.jpg

life saver i been sleep on this shyt, i loved their doublebutter cream had my waves on point an dhelped with my fro. also washing the beard with it