What performance solidified your favorite actor as your favorite?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
For me

Jake Gyllenhaal - Nightcrawler :wow:

I was already a big fan, but when I saw that I just knew there was no way anybody could take that top spot from him in my mind.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Jack Nicholson - The Shining

This man is spouting nothing but absolute unhinged lunacy and yet I'm captivated by every word.

"Does it matter to you at all that the owners have placed their complete confidence and trust in me, and that I have signed a letter of agreement, a contract, in which I have accepted that responsibility? Do you have the slightest idea what a moral and ethical principal is? Do you? Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occured to you?! HAS IT?!?!
SS5ShwYL_o.gif
"

:wow:

Denzel Washington - Malcolm X

I really shouldn't have to explain this one.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Can't pick one specific because it's a culmination.
Batman, Burdman, Multiplicity, Mr. Mom, The Other Guys, but I guess a few years ago I was watching Beetlejuice and said yeah. I just enjoy this dudes acting.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I, for a long time, did not like Leonardo DiCaprio. LeoMania was running wild, and every female was going gaga over him and I just got tired of hearing about him. It also affected any movie that I saw him in as well. I just didn't see any talent. But that run that he had from Catch Me If You Can all the way to The Departed made me a fan of his. I had to suck up my pride after badmouthing him for years and admit that he was talented. He was great in the smaller role in Django Unchained and he was A+ in Wolf of Wall Street (one of Scorsese's top 5) and The Revenant as well.