What New Games Will Make You Care About Xbox Again?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is not a troll thread :whoa:

Obviously MS is doing ok with multi plats and consumer friendly services like Gamepass, but there’s a severe lack of new exclusives. There’s only oh so many times you can play Halo; Forza, or Gears. With that in mind, what new game announcements would get the Xbox brand back to how it was 7-10 years ago?

Me personally, I think MS should bring back old IP’s like Conker and Alan Wake, while throwing a bag at EA for an exclusive Star Wars single player game(like Sony did with Marvel). But what do you guys think

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Splinter Cell, Ninja Gaiden maybe, and a new Odd-world game like Strangers wrath. I play my Xbox daily but it'd be nice to have those.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is not a troll thread :whoa:

Obviously MS is doing ok with multi plats and consumer friendly services like Gamepass, but there’s a severe lack of new exclusives. There’s only oh so many times you can play Halo; Forza, or Gears. With that in mind, what new game announcements would get the Xbox brand back to how it was 7-10 years ago?

Me personally, I think MS should bring back old IP’s like Conker and Alan Wake, while throwing a bag at EA for an exclusive Star Wars single player game(like Sony did with Marvel). But what do you guys think
You wrote that because that is exactly what this is :stop:

Also, the level of posting has become lazy and stagnant. It's like every thread is a #metoo thread. What's the next thread, "what Xbox multilayer game will make me like Xbox again"

You don't like Xbox, you don't like Xbox. To imply there isn't games to play is internet fanboy views on reality. Sea of thieves says :umad: state of decay 2 drops soon, crackdown 3 shortly after that, red dead is 4k enhanced, jade empire, kotor 1&2, full spectrum warrior :banderas:

I know you wanna play God of war but you do realize besides being one game, not everyone even likes the God of war series...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You wrote that because that is exactly what this is :stop:

Also, the level of posting has become lazy and stagnant. It's like every thread is a #metoo thread. What's the next thread, "what Xbox multilayer game will make me like Xbox again"

You don't like Xbox, you don't like Xbox. To imply there isn't games to play is internet fanboy views on reality. Sea of thieves says :umad: state of decay 2 drops soon, crackdown 3 shortly after that, red dead is 4k enhanced, jade empire, kotor 1&2, full spectrum warrior :banderas:

I know you wanna play God of war but you do realize besides being one game, not everyone even likes the God of war series...

Actually I do like Xbox, I had a 360(liked/loved Dead Rising; Gears 1, Crackdown, Fable 2, and Kameo), and will get a gaming rig soon. Once I get a good rig, I’ll be looking forward to playing Fable 4; Crackdown 3, and SoD2. :ehh:

Hopefully the reports are true that MS is acquiring more studios, because it’d be dope to see new IPs, because MS has been doing better of late.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't think this is a troll thread.

I think it is an interesting topic for the brehs who have serious criticisms about the Xbox to post about what type of games they'd want to see in order to be like, "okay, they are cooking now".
You acting brandnew :stop: They don't give a shyt about anything that isn't Sony exclusive. To give an example, Titanfall was the most hyped game ever, once it was exclusive they all acted as if the game was no longer special

Let's not forget reality when dealing with those types Mr President, what you said sounds great but this is the coli (neogaf Jr) unfortunately :yeshrug:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
A genuine engaging new ip.

When somebody looked at my gamertag and called me out, I realized that I haven't played that much Xbox One games. Instead I play more 360 games and PS4 games.

In fact I haven't turned it on for over a month. I am thinking of trading it in.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Games. That's all :yeshrug:

I don't care about PC because it has no games

The switch is on my radar. The only reason I dont have it is because it takes Nintendo 1-2 years for 1 good game that isn't Mario :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Actually I do like Xbox, I had a 360(liked/loved Dead Rising; Gears 1, Crackdown, Fable 2, and Kameo), and will get a gaming rig soon. Once I get a good rig, I’ll be looking forward to playing Fable 4; Crackdown 3, and SoD2. :ehh:

Hopefully the reports are true that MS is acquiring more studios, because it’d be dope to see new IPs, because MS has been doing better of late.
Then Xbox one has provided plenty "exclusives" for you to enjoy.

Your question in the OP will fall on def ears. The people here who claim Xbox is so bad or has no game have no interests in Xbox regardless of what they do.

Only way to get these dudes to "care" about Xbox is to call it a PlayStation.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Games. That's all :yeshrug:

I don't care about PC because it has no games

The switch is on my radar. The only reason I dont have it is because it takes Nintendo 1-2 years for 1 good game that isn't Mario :hhh:

What type of games though? Action-Adventure; strategy RPG, 3D platformer, survival horror??? What type of games will make you want to get a Xbox?