What movie past or present would...

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Dredd (2011) - And it wouldn't even be hard. Just scumbags, bullets, bikes, cursing and squibs

Demolition Man - But set it in both timelines. Show me criminals from the 90s in the 90s doing what they do. Then in the 2030s show them getting defrosted and how Simon fukked up the programming system and all of them come out worse.

Con Air - Show me each of these guys in flashbacks. Then show Cyrus, Diamond Dog and Pinball putting everything together for the fateful day.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BMTUwODAxMzMwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk3MTQ5Nw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Make it an HBO anthology series and let it serve as an avenue for up-and-coming and established horror directors. Like what Masters of Horror had tried to do. :ehh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know they technically filmed a pilot to Beverly Hills Cop tv show, but it would have been dope to get a dark gritty version on a FX or AMC.
That or 48 hours

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Starship Troopers miniseries keeping the satire.

Fight Club but I'd probably get tired of it like I did with Mr. Robot :troll:

The Debt Collector movies were straight to DVD tier joints but I'd still like a series based on them filled with fukkery and bring Scott Adkins and Louis Mandylor back before they get :flabbynsick:

Day Shift, I'm already on record saying that netflix fukked up they should have made it a TV show instead or they could make a spinoff that follows the character Scott Adkins played. :mjgrin: yeah I'm a Scott Adkins stan fukk it give bro an action show already.