what mobile games do y’all play?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Anyone play Streetfighter IV or SW: Force Arena? Trying to get into a few more but those two are the ones I use consistently. Anyone try playing Fortnite on mobile? Also started another one called BoxingStar.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crossfire:legends, Free fire, Yugioh duel links, Shadowverse, and hearthstone occasionally.

I quit force arena like 2 months ago, and have never played sfiv mobile. I'll try Fortnite mobile once it releases on Android, but I'm hearing that shyt ain't coming out till late September

7e7a36a74724e5bbec05a07b649cbd81.png

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Crossfire:legends, Free fire, Yugioh duel links, Shadowverse, and hearthstone occasionally.

I quit force arena like 2 months ago, and have never played sfiv mobile. I'll try Fortnite mobile once it releases on Android, but I'm hearing that shyt ain't coming out till late September

7e7a36a74724e5bbec05a07b649cbd81.png
why? didn't like the updates?

i got to admit, i was one of those guys that played it frequently but then would get really annoyed by netmarble's system of paying for more. whales started to take over and then some of the newer characters they added didn't help the fact that people would pay shyt ton of money to buff their leader cards. but their recent update is pretty good, they readjusted the tiers and the cards (the amount you need to upgrade pass a certain tier) and more rewards for playing instead of just making decent rewards only available if you pay.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i've been seeing a lot of ads online for this game but it reminds me of pokemon go, other than avoiding zombies, what features this game got? like co-op?

It has elements of Pokemon Go, in that you'll have to travel around to actually establish yourself.

You can build safe houses for the surviors you rescue, and if you don't maintain it, it gets over taken by raiders, and then you can fight the raiders. You can create clans/teams and do shyt together.

Main feature is collecting cards to upgrade weapons/stats/characters

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I been fukkin with this rts on android called Rusted Warfare. It was $3 and it def fills the need of a real rts on mobile. Not these fake shyts like clash of clans.:scust:

Up to 4v4 multiplayer too

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Marvel Puzzle Quest

:francis: that's about it. I'm always looking for stuff to play while my folks regen, though.

Downloaded Yu-Gi-Oh duel links,
Deleted it because I saw there was a Capcom's Puzzle Fighter Mobile
Puzzle Fighter went belly up on 07-31
Got Fire Emblem downloaded, but only played past the tutorial (for some reason the text/cutscenes made me mehhhhhhhhh)

Might redownload Yu-Gi-Oh on my next day off.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why? didn't like the updates?

i got to admit, i was one of those guys that played it frequently but then would get really annoyed by netmarble's system of paying for more. whales started to take over and then some of the newer characters they added didn't help the fact that people would pay shyt ton of money to buff their leader cards. but their recent update is pretty good, they readjusted the tiers and the cards (the amount you need to upgrade pass a certain tier) and more rewards for playing instead of just making decent rewards only available if you pay.

I was winning almost every match I played with the same strategy, while getting no real/decent reward. It just got boring.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I just can't get into any mobile games because of the temptation to spend more money is always in the background. I just play games on a nintendo ds or a playstation emulator instead.