What makes a good sex partner to you?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Someone uninhibited. For me sex isn't about propriety or romance, it's about two people returning to that most basic and primitive animal instinct. Maybe its cuz I'm young, but making love is wack. fukking on the other hand
MELO-1.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good head game. Horse rider. Submissive and dominating. I like when a girl can take control. Or when she straight up just handles me. I like to be used..like "bytch, I'm your boy toy enjoy! " :blessed:

She must also have a decent body and yeah, uninhibited. She should know what sex is by now and be fukking me back. I hate greedy women in bed.

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
A good hearted relationship and someone I can talk to. *Looks around to see if any ladies read this* :steviej:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Slapping, Biting, pulling etc... I enjoy a wrestling match.... The day some broad cold cocks me in the nose while riding my dikk I think I might propose to her :blessed:

Also, if her vagina muscle is strong and she can do kegels on my dikk...

A clean butthole that winks a lot while I hit her from the back...

Nice lips and teeth, and nice eyes...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Good head game. Horse rider. Submissive and dominating. I like when a girl can take control. Or when she straight up just handles me. I like to be used..like "bytch, I'm your boy toy enjoy! " :blessed:

She must also have a decent body and yeah, uninhibited. She should know what sex is by now and be fukking me back. I hate greedy women in bed.

These new nikkas
mj-laughing.gif