What kinda bedroom sets y’all got ?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
post pics of what style you are looking for, im into some good decor.

cant go wrong with an all white or all black everything. easy to place your furnishings and items around.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
My shyt is a mix of expensive

$1200 mattress (Saatva is goated)
$400 head board

And cheap

Craigslist night stands for $20
Amazon table lamps etc
Ikea dressers

I like how it came out in the end:yeshrug:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
???

In the market for something nice, not too girly

post pics of what style you are looking for, im into some good decor.

cant go wrong with an all white or all black everything. easy to place your furnishings and items around.
abandoned-room-mattress-garbage-old-cover-stick-hand-lotion-open-condom-wrappers-tissues-newspaper-broken-glass-used-115737067.jpg

Minimalist

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
abandoned-room-mattress-garbage-old-cover-stick-hand-lotion-open-condom-wrappers-tissues-newspaper-broken-glass-used-115737067.jpg

Minimalist

:picard:

if our rooms arent immaculate i bet this is the picture that is running through these ladies mind.

i am all for single bed sharing but you have to keep it clean, this is so dirty i have to clean up my pad right now. :picard:

Daps
ahhh the bedroom... where no magic happens :mjlol:

i dont have a set, just picked stuff over time. a pacific blue velvet headboard that is mounted to about five foot tall. now that i think about it, i think i am supposed to mount it on the ground for safety :huhldup: good thing no magic happens :mjlol:

king bed
two side tables with brushed gold trim. one is mirrored, the other is clear glass. idk why for some reason i didnt care for these to match.
antique floor mirror :mjlit:...:mjlol:
a random upholstered chair
the best part to me is the custom pea soup colored drapes

i think the glass/mirror/gold trim stuff is kinda girly but it balance out the blue and green colors for a basic classy look.

Last edited: