What kind of hoes do you think Tom Cruise be slaying?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Seriously though what kind of hoes he be fukking? Like does he fukk his female costar? Do you think he has that much swag to pull it off? He has to make them sign some scientology level NDA's that Michael Cohen wished he had. Or do you think he's secretly gay and the church of scientology supplies him with enough ass to satiate his appetite? Or do you think Tom is the relationship type to where he doesn't fukk often outside of a relationship? Or does he fukk average drunk club rats like the rest of us? I might be lit but I'm fascinated to know the truth.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Who cares? Only hoes you should be worried about slaying is the chicks that's on your roster. :ld:
I'm just curious because with most other celebrities you hear from time to time about what chick they're with but never anything about Tom unless he's married or damn near about to be married

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Church of scientology be like
"Remove your clothes!"
eyes-wide-shut-chap.png

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Given his religion problem, probably not the 10s of the 10s (e.g., A list celebs), but I’m sure he’s easily fukking whatever normal girl 10 that he wants. Not many women (and/or men, perhaps in his case) will say no to a man of his stature and wealth