What is you recurring dream?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fall out the sky into a big black ocean in the middle of nowhere and sink to the bottom.

:to:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I have a few of them:

1. i'm normally back in high school

2. dreams about my father (he passed away 12 years ago)

3. always about to play some sport and waking up RIGHT before the game starts

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Cant find my helmet, cleats, uniform stuff like that

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I get in high speed chases in expensive cars, crash em. Walk away from wreck with the car exploding behind me like in a movie. :leostare:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I dream about smoking weed quite often.

I gave it up 6 years ago but I still dream about it regularly and in my dreams I never end up smoking it. There is always a problem. Like I can't roll it up or police come and bust me for it or my parents bust me for it or I lose the joint. Something always goes wrong and I end up not smoking even tho I want to.

I also dream about being back in high school from time to time and I graduated almost 10 years ago now.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
leaping on a road with a bouncy surface on a pair of stilts, whilst being chased by a guy with a shotgun who always kills my friends, but not me :smugdraper:

either that or kicking the shyt out of my girl's little brother and everybody watching with their heads back to front :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Get chased by whatever's possible, wherever's possible. Can never escape because the chaser always find me :merchant:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- they build a twisting slide thats like 1000's of feet tall, my brother always goes down before me, and i always get a funny feelin up my spine and wake up when i hit the first curve

- my mom takes me to this old man's house, the house is sittin in the middle of a lake/pond and theres a long pier you gotta walk down to get to it, he has a ball pit in his basement, he lets me and my lil brother play in it only problem is theres a monster that lives in the basement, looks like gremice and he walks back and forth so we gotta hide under the balls (n/h) everytime we hear him comin

- I'm a lil boy sittin on a park bench watchin my grandfather play chess wit a old man that apparently knows me because he keeps bringing up old stories and askin me if i remember, but i have no idea who he is

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I have superhuman leaping abilities. I'm always jumping and hovering in da air. But once i realize i have those powers i can either no longer do it anymore or when i do attempt to it's like i can barely achieve the level i once could. Matta fact it happens in whatever dream i have when i have some sort of powers, once i acknowledge em it's like they go away for some reason. Been havin those types of dreams since i was around 15 yrs old. shyt is wack :laugh::smh:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guess my recurring dream is always some kind of storm. Everything always seems apocalyptic. One time I remember the street like on my block suddenly moved like a wave and it was raining crazy hard and stuff and I don't know if it was the same dream or another one, but suddenly I'm on the street and I see people walking around and then suddenly lightning bolts starting zapping people and people starting running. Basically exactly like War of the Worlds. Had another dream that felt like I was in Miami and it was during a hurricane or something and I remember feeling like I had to go back closer to the shore to get somebody or something and I saw a crazy big wave coming ashore like The Perfect Storm style waves. Also had a zombie apocalypse type dream lol.