What is the weirdest way you have flirted with the opposite sex?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I ended up flirting with this chick on wordfeud she was on her sexual innuendo's then she gave me the number like "let's talk!" I was like cool. :ehh: She ended up telling me she loved me one night and I was like "haha u funny" she was like "I'm serious!" I then told her the feelings mutual. :merchant: She lives somewhere near Austin but she seemed cool. :ehh: I kinda miss talking to her. :manny:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I use to play the Sims online (I miss that game sooo much) and I flirted with random people and was being a straight up hoor in this user made room and I guess they got tired of my hoish antics so I got kicked from the room :russ:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
When I was like 11 or 12 I got this girls number off neopets

The phone convo was awkward

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
The weirdest that comes to mind was me flirting with a chick via text in front of our parents.

We were like 15-16, went over their house because our pops' were cool. We had exchanged numbers in the past for somethin unrelated, but she had texted me while sitting across from me at the dinner table. We continued our raunchy exchange thru dinner and the movie we all watched after, got the drawls when she came over the next night :win: