What Is The Root's Opinion On The One-Drop Rule?

Let me add a lil poll

• It's a daft concept created by white supremacy to purposefully put crossbreeds on top of real blacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detaching crossbreeds from real blacks is unnecessary because both are oppressed by white supremacy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm bored, ain't shyt happening on my job right now and since every now and then I see people on this forum arguing over whether mixed girls should be counted as black or not I decided to make this thread. I didn't check so please forgive me if a similar thread has already been made. But anyway:

Do you see any problems with it? Do you think it's detrimental to the black community? Do you think it's unfair to biracials/crossbreeds/half-breeds/mongrels/quadroons/octoroons? State your feelings.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm bored, ain't shyt happening on my job right now and since every now and then I see people on this forum arguing over whether mixed girls should be counted as black or not I decided to make this thread. I didn't check so please forgive me if a similar thread has already been made. But anyway:

Do you see any problems with it? Do you think it's detrimental to the black community? Do you think it's unfair to biracials/crossbreeds/half-breeds/mongrels/quadroons/octoroons? State your feelings.
There are multiple threads on mixed race people on The Root. Do a search fam

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The one drop rule was created by cacs in order to devalue Africans. In 2015 especially its a silly argiment mainly because we should all know that genetics have absolutely nothing to do with race because its a social construct.

Status
Not open for further replies.