What is the proper method to do cardio and bulk at the same time?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Eat more and don't do cardio and lifting in the same workout

I.e. cardio in the morning weights at night
Thats been my problem for the past year and change, I'd go to the gym, workout then play ball for like 1-3 hours afterwards. Or sometimes i'd go in the gym & me and my boy will be walkin by the court & we'll be like "ball?" & just play ball for 2-3 hours w/o working out. I lost weight & aint make no gains. Finally made up my mind last week to stop playin ball so much & just focus on bulking & lifting :mjcry: :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Thats been my problem for the past year and change, I'd go to the gym, workout then play ball for like 1-3 hours afterwards. Or sometimes i'd go in the gym & me and my boy will be walkin by the court & we'll be like "ball?" & just play ball for 2-3 hours w/o working out. I lost weight & aint make no gains. Finally made up my mind last week to stop playin ball so much & just focus on bulking & lifting :mjcry: :wow:
Yea that shyt will literally eat u up

I dont even ball anymore... I havent in years (mostly cause Im terrible but lets all pretend it was for gains :sadcam: )

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
There is only one formula. Eat more.

The amount you have to eat depends on how much cardio you are talking about in addition to your weightlifting.
basically

I'm doing a lot of cardio but i ain't trying to gain much mass. I'm going for that light heavyweight boxer, Prime Roy Jones Jr. physique.
OP wants to look like Big Poppa Pump and run marathons at the same time

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
basically

I'm doing a lot of cardio but i ain't trying to gain much mass. I'm going for that light heavyweight boxer, Prime Roy Jones Jr. physique.
OP wants to look like Big Poppa Pump and run marathons at the same time

Roy never did weights until he moved to heavyweight in 2003 against Ruiz. He did only calisthenics before that. As I've always said, boxing training is the way to go to get those abs showcased and on display.