What is the best sports game of all time by sport

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Football = Madden 98? SNES play action football? Jerry Glansville pigskin footbrawl? Tecmo Superbowl? 2k3 online with the lag to create momentum? I can't decide :damn:

Basketball = Kobe Bryant NBA courtside is what 2k got most of their ideas from before expanding so 2k11 is probably the real goat

Baseball = Super Mega Baseball 3 followed by little league baseball followed by bases loaded 2

Tennis = Super tennis snes :wow:

Hockey = NHL Stanley Cup SNES, but the EA hockey games in the 90's and ice hockey nes are kings

Volley ball = river city Ransom's super dodge ball is my pick because it was close enough :manny:

Golf - Tiger woods 2011 Wii with wii-board support., honorable mention to Arnold palmer on genesis because I remember being wowed by the graphics back then.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Football = Madden 98? SNES play action football? Jerry Glansville pigskin footbrawl? Tecmo Superbowl? 2k3 online with the lag to create momentum? I can't decide :damn:

Basketball = Kobe Bryant NBA courtside is what 2k got most of their ideas from before expanding so 2k11 is probably the real goat

Baseball = Super Mega Baseball 3 followed by little league baseball followed by bases loaded 2

Tennis = Super tennis snes :wow:

Hockey = NHL Stanley Cup SNES, but the EA hockey games in the 90's and ice hockey nes are kings

Volley ball = river city Ransom's super dodge ball is my pick because it was close enough :manny:

Golf - Tiger woods 2011 Wii with wii-board support., honorable mention to Arnold palmer on genesis because I remember being wowed by the graphics back then.
You should know it's Tecmo Superbowl

1_dmGclVPTfOQNULCI8yQKgw.0.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Boxing: Fight Night Round 2

track and field: the old nintendo game that used a mat you had to actually run in place on. forget the name.

trophy hunting:
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I really dug the hockey version where the puck would leave trails. Three NHL actually used that for one season if anybody remembers...
Boxing: Fight Night Round 2

track and field: the old nintendo game that used a mat you had to actually run in place on. forget the name.

trophy hunting:
tenor.gif
How I forget boxing :snoop:
Ring king for me followed by punch out, buster douglas, real deal holyfield boxing, ready 2 rumble
NBA Live 95 on the Genesis :ohlawd:

First legit create a player:lawd:
I put 98 but I now think it was 94 or 96, 95 I had on super nintendo because that was the first "decent" nintendo version but I gotta actually look to be sure

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yah I had one of them NHL joints on sega back in the day. 94,95,or 96 but i remember playin the hell out of it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
All I know is 2k11 still stands as the GOAT basketball game.

Yes there were exploits in the gameplay(like every 2k) but the online play was the best It ever was on a 2k game.....why they won't just give us back the lobbies instead of this play now crap I'll never understand

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
All I know is 2k11 still stands as the GOAT basketball game.

Yes there were exploits in the gameplay(like every 2k) but the online play was the best It ever was on a 2k game.....why they won't just give us back the lobbies instead of this play now crap I'll never understand
I assume too many gamers online for lobbies to make sense. Even the concept of lobbies seems old fashioned. Like soulseek had similar forums