What is the best mentality for leadership? Give me an ALL AROUND description of what you feel best moves humanity forward.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I won't really be able to give a detailed answer to my own question without a good observation on where y'all take this thread. The premise of it doesn't really invite jokes, but the mentality of leadership must have a sense of humor imo. So shoot your shot.

I'm looking for detail doe.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Great topic OP.

These are taken from the book, The 21 irrefutable Laws of leadership. Leaders have vision and foresight

1. Law of the Lid: Leadership ability determines a person's effectiveness and sets a limit on their potential success.
  2. Law of Influence: Leadership is about influence, not just authority or position. True leaders positively impact and inspire others.
  3. Law of Process: Leadership skills are developed over time through continuous learning, practice, and experience.
  4. Law of Navigation: Effective leaders chart a clear course, set a vision, and develop a strategic plan to guide their team or organization towards success.
  5. Law of Addition: Leaders add value to others by serving and focusing on creating value for others.
  6. Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the foundation of leadership.
  7. Law of Respect: People naturally follow leaders stronger than themselves.
  8. Law of Intuition: Great leaders rely on intuition, insight, and experience to make wise decisions.
  9. Law of Magnetism: Who you are is who you attract.
  10. Law of Connection: Leaders touch a heart before they ask for a hand.
  11. Law of the Inner Circle: A leader's effectiveness is determined by the quality of their inner circle.
  12. Law of Empowerment: Successful leaders empower others, delegate responsibilities, and develop the potential of their team members.
  13. Law of Reproduction: Good leaders reproduce themselves by developing new leaders and fostering a culture of leadership development.
  14. Law of Buy-In: People buy into the leader, then the vision.
  15. Law of Victory: Leaders find a way for the team to win.
  16. Law of Momentum: Momentum is a leader's best friend.
  17. Law of Priorities: Leaders understand that activity is not necessarily accomplishment.
  18. Law of Sacrifice: A leader must give up to go up.
  19. Law of Timing: When to lead is as important as what to do and where to go.
  20. Law of Explosive Growth: Effective leaders foster an environment of continuous growth and help their team members reach their full potential.
  21. Law of Legacy: Great leaders leave a lasting impact and build a legacy by investing in others and developing future leaders

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
All jokes aside...

"I Am We".

Leading example is one of the best advices to provide if you are trying to be a leader. Let's face it, in this world of everybody trying to be king, it is important to know the fundamentals of being a pawn as you were one of the little people. We forget about our humbling beginnings to the point, we become jaded once we are at the very top. Humility, knowledge of self, and understanding of growth is essential to the path of leading those to follow suit. You can't reach the masses, but you can at least touch one being to change their lives.

For instance, during my time at Best Buy...I used to do random, crazy ideas to stance out instead of fit in. During the holidays, I used to wear various Christmas hats, and on a regular basis had these little Pip boy (Fallout game icon) buttons on my collar just to give folks some light. That next year, guess what my section did?

They all wore xmas hats because I was the only one that past year that brought Christmas joy to a grim atmosphere.

You got to stand out in this matrix and yes, the world is becoming colder, hell even on The Coli it's a fukking slog due to the political climate and folks are just tired...at the end of the day...I AM ME.

You be the change in the direction.

You be the motivator to the unmotivated.

You be the koala in the midst of humans.

You be YOU because people need to realize that it is important to be yourself. Hence, I...AM...WE...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think you need a certain mentality to enter the conversation. Some people deserve to be cut off immediately from having an impact on leadership but I also think the nikkas that need to be cut off from having an impact deserves the right to present himself in front of the world for us to shun him.

How tf is it hard to develop a system for this to work?

I think the complications come from the fact that you need to severely punish people like Trump in order to establish a system like that. Abd people like Trump live to establish a system where people like him can't be punished.

It's a crazy ass Yin and Yang system of humanity that requires a person that can correctly determine punishment for it to work correctly imo.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think like........... What separates the folks that can accomplish this from the folks that will add detriment to the ability to accomplish it. I see that some people are born with a skill that can easily see the required skills in human mentality to make shyt like this happen.

But the flaws of humanity keep people like me from chasing leadership.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
OP, where does this stem from?

Leadership comes from empathy towards others (even your own enemies), boundaries, humility and knowledge of self.

Leadership comes from experience in being comfortable in the uncomfortable.

Leadership comes from simplifying change and complexity and categorizing it appropriately.

Leadership comes from confidence and soft assertiveness.

Leadership comes from emotional intelligence.

Leadership comes from knowing when to pick and choose your battles or finding the right allies to assist you.

Leadership comes from delivery and cadence, not biligerent ignorance.

There's different types of leaders even silent leaders.

But this some bullshıt though. I should be trolling dawg. 😑

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Selflessness

A leader who embodies this trait will not be easily corrupted abd swayed by the powers that leadership automatically gives you.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I won't really be able to give a detailed answer to my own question without a good observation on where y'all take this thread. The premise of it doesn't really invite jokes, but the mentality of leadership must have a sense of humor imo. So shoot your shot.

I'm looking for detail doe.
A good leader would make your dusty ass take a bath and put effort into not looking like a fukking bum. Also smacking you in the mouth with a job application so you can stop siphoning money from your grandmamas Social Security check.
ceccf1fe-9d9b-4521-840e-1d62e1e32eb9_text.gif