What is the best Men's Multi-Vitamin?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard that ADAM from Now Foods has soy in it, so that's no longer a good option.

In all honesty, I don't work out at all at the moment, but I thought this may have been the best message boards to ask this in. I will do further research, but what do you guys suggest?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is just expensive piss go ahead and get you a random store brand one a day you will get everything from your diet...the multi will just get you a little bit extra here and there.

My favorite was a multi called orange triad...I have also used adam and its cool right now I use natrurelo one daily for men vegetarian caps.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, if you're the type of cat that doesn't really absorb vitamins that well from foods, or is not eating enough shole foods and would rather supplement them in with vitamins, would you suggest it's better to just buy versions of individual vitamins instead of going for a multi?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Thanks, if you're the type of cat that doesn't really absorb vitamins that well from foods, or is not eating enough shole foods and would rather supplement them in with vitamins, would you suggest it's better to just buy versions of individual vitamins instead of going for a multi?

always buy individuals. I read that about 80% of multi vitamins don't even have the proper amount of what they say due to blending and processing it. U dont really need much though if u eat pretty healthy. I only take Vitamin D, Super B complex, magnesium and Fish oil pills.