Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
heat-3.gif

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Insider, easily. Heat is stylish, but it's bloated and the screenplay isn't nearly as good. Nor is the acting as good as Crowe/Pacino/Plummer's.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i had only seen all his flicks from Ali onward (other than heat).. the recent mann obession on the board made me peep manhunter and record last of the mohicans and insider on the dvr.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Most people will say Heat or The Last of the Mohicans and they have every right to say this because they're both dope, but I'm going to go outside of the box and say Collateral. That movie had me on the edge of my seat in the theater. The acting and cinematography really got me plus what would you do if you were force to drive a hitman around all night in a taxi cab? :mjpls:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Most people will say Heat or The Last of the Mohicans and they have every right to say this because they're both dope, but I'm going to go outside of the box and say Collateral. That movie had me on the edge of my seat in the theater. The acting and cinematography really got me plus what would you do if you were force to drive a hitman around all night in a taxi cab? :mjpls:
Yeah collateral to me had this underlying tone of how your going to live your life, are you going to continue to let people push you around and in those extreme conditions jaimee foxxs character takes his life by the reigns and if it weren't for tom cruise hed still be that shy 9 to 5er. what was with the statham cameo tho?