What is meant by "Demon" and "Demonic?"

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Hey, brehs... I was reading this forum and I noticed that there is a new crop of spiritually aware posters on the boards. They constantly make mention of seemingly ANYTHING as either being a "demon" or being "demonic." What is meant by this?

What is a "demon?"

What is it to be "demonic?"

Enlighten me, brehs...

:mindblown:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naming a liquid after the nickname for a illegal drug and then bottling it up and selling it clubs and events.

So demonic friend.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Photoshopping Major Lazer's glasses and beard on your dikk, sending it to random nikkas online, only to get your phone stolen and have all those pics get posted on your facebook is very demonic, friend.
aCEazLW.png

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Photoshopping Major Lazer's glasses and beard on your dikk, sending it to random nikkas online, only to get your phone stolen and have all those pics get posted on your facebook is very demonic, friend.
aCEazLW.png

i thought you were leaving. you're such an attention whore to be a guy. you cannot be a guy.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i thought you were leaving. you're such an attention whore to be a guy. you cannot be a guy.

Oh that post was meant for me. Well I stayed for my Beige Bella. Tell me sweetie, what was attention whorish about my post? I only referenced what the OP has done. Those are very demonic activities.

As for my gender. Well maybe I'm not a man. Maybe I'm a woman posing as a man who everyone thinks is a man posing as a woman and I'm just that bored with my life that I need to pretend to be a man to get easy titty pics from coli females.

I'll prove to you I'm a man in some pms if you want.
tumblr_mg3g7rj9qd1qlb5k0o1_500.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

As for my gender. Well maybe I'm not a man. Maybe I'm a woman posing as a man who everyone thinks is a man posing as a woman and I'm just that bored with my life that I need to pretend to be a man to get easy titty pics from coli females.

This is why they keep calling you ****, friend. :mjpls:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

Oh that post was meant for me. Well I stayed for my Beige Bella. Tell me sweetie, what was attention whorish about my post? I only referenced what the OP has done. Those are very demonic activities.

I'll prove to you I'm a man in some pms if you want.
tumblr_mg3g7rj9qd1qlb5k0o1_500.gif

:merchant: no thx