What is Jackson, MS like?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
seems like it would feel strange to be in Jackson, Mississippi of all places. is there any life for a 20's something in a southern as it gets city like that?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i was stationed bout an hour away from there in meridian for like 6 months, kicked it jackson a time or 2, MS itself is :scusthov: but Jackson does have some bad females i guess due to the college

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive been to Louisiana but i heard Mississippi is on a whole other level for country shyt.....true?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I was there twice in the early 90s.....

I'm sure there are some sexy Pawgs who are on that BBC-craving sh1t, b. Once the floodgates open in states like that, we start nutting hard (ie. MN, OH)....These hoes born in 88, 89 and eating good food. U know they thick and wanna bone......where the PAWGS (minus the Pauls, Bills, and Bobbys :usure:) congregate at? If a Cackboy want that fire...we can go that route :bustback:...but if a BAMA PAWG wanna make that a BLUE STATE, then............:mjpls: Southwest Airlines got my back. :youngsabo:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was there twice in the early 90s.....

I'm sure there are some sexy Pawgs who are on that BBC-craving sh1t, b. Once the floodgates open in states like that, we start nutting hard (ie. MN, OH)....These hoes born in 88, 89 and eating good food. U know they thick and wanna bone......where the PAWGS (minus the Pauls, Bills, and Bobbys :usure:) congregate at? If a Cackboy want that fire...we can go that route :bustback:...but if a BAMA PAWG wanna make that a BLUE STATE, then............:mjpls: Southwest Airlines got my back. :youngsabo:

:laugh:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
seems like it would feel strange to be in Jackson, Mississippi of all places. is there any life for a 20's something in a southern as it gets city like that?

its ight...they been trying to get more things going down there... ...The College makes it better at times tho. Jackson State pretty much runs that city..so during Football season its pretty much stuff to do. THe females are hit and miss...but if you from out of town...its pretty easy to get the bad ones. They out there wanting to be wifed. Only thing is..if you a little older is seperating yourself from the college stuff and hood stuff.