What is every Z-fighter's gulliest moment?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are my nominations:
Goku: Ripping a hole through King Piccolo with three of his limbs disabled (as a kid)

His speech to Frieza after turning Super Saiyan (as an adult)

Vegeta: The entire fight with Android 19. Man had a ROBOT running scared for it's life :banderas:
And this was RIGHT AFTER he was revealed to be a super saiyan for the first time.

Piccolo: The entire fight with Android 17 (if we're going by canon material. Piccolo catches way more bodies in the movies).

Gohan: Killing all the Cell Juniors. Especially in the manga, because you actually see their severed limbs and brain matter, etc. :picard:
This was the moment that made it clear Gohan was on DEMON TIME :demonic:

Future Trunks: Killing Frieza (this one is obvious, lol)
Honorable mention: when he went back to his own time and vaporized the Androids/Cell.

Krillin: Cutting off Frieza's tail and saving Gohan's life on Namek. Krillin was the first and ONLY HUMAN in history to EVER visibly injure Frieza. :wow:
(Honorable mention: when Krillin bodied three saibamen in one attack during the saiyan fight)

Tien: Holding Cell down with the Neo Tri Beam attack, easily. A MERE HUMAN was able to pin Cell down--not even Android 16 was able to budge Cell with his attacks.

Yamcha:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I'd have to rewatch the series to pick out a moment, I just remember bits and pieces now.

I just realized I haven't watched DBZ since the early 2000 :flabbynsick: