What is a problematic film plot that you simply cannot bring yourself to be upset about?

Daps
Even as a child, I perceived the Oompa Loompas in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory as slave labor, but it's in a world where glass elevators fly about and chewing gum turns people into blue puffs, so I dismissed it. & Wonka is most likely the originator of the "fukk them kids" mindset. The movie is entertaining so I over look the slave labor.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
this thread is funny cuz i just watched Halloween III last night (no Michael Myers besides a random appearance in a commercial

it's about an evil irish cac that steals a boulder from Stonehenge (how the fukk he just steal it like it's a tv from Walmart without it being an international scandal? :mjlol:) and put pieces in it inside of a chip on the back of a childrens halloween mask and it's supposed to activate when they watch a specific halloween commerical and kill them :what: He wanna kill all of the kids in the whole country when the commerical plays BUT...dont America got 4 different time zones? :patrice:if the kids on the West Coast watch the commercial at 8pm what about the kids on the East Coast who would likely already be asleep :why:

plot is dumb as hell but the vibe is spooky enough and the synth score is piff so overall the movie is still pretty fire, IMO 8/10. best Halloween movie in the franchise I've seen besides the first two. everything after is different shades of mid

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Raging Bull boxing his girl up but it was so well shot.

If you mean unintentional then pretty much every Disney movie involving an interracial love interest without addressing any potential tension between the characters families. That shyt has set alot of kids up for the okey doke but most likely they wouldn't understand anyway.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
this thread is funny cuz i just watched Halloween III last night (no Michael Myers besides a random appearance in a commercial

it's about an evil irish cac that steals a boulder from Stonehenge (how the fukk he just steal it like it's a tv from Walmart without it being an international scandal? :mjlol:) and put pieces in it inside of a chip on the back of a childrens halloween mask and it's supposed to activate when they watch a specific halloween commerical and kill them :what: He wanna kill all of the kids in the whole country when the commerical plays BUT...dont America got 4 different time zones? :patrice:if the kids on the West Coast watch the commercial at 8pm what about the kids on the East Coast who would likely already be asleep :why:

plot is dumb as hell but the vibe is spooky enough and the synth score is piff so overall the movie is still pretty fire, IMO 8/10. best Halloween movie in the franchise I've seen besides the first two. everything after is different shades of mid
That plot was too big for a Halloween movie. Dude was an attempted mass murderer. When you look at the plot was darker than we think.