What Is A Good Combat Sport To Do To Get In Shape?

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I woul
training for boxing is brutal, you'll be in great shape if u do it for a while.
i would recommend against this as a former amateur boxer. Getting punched in the head and even hitting the heavy bag pads and or faces is seriously detrimental to long term joint health especially if you have no interest in competing.

Save ur wrists and ur head.

I would roll jiu jitsu which is less impactful while being competive and still being a tough workout

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I woul

i would recommend against this as a former amateur boxer. Getting punched in the head and even hitting the heavy bag pads and or faces is seriously detrimental to long term joint health especially if you have no interest in competing.

I would roll jiu jitsu which is less impactful while being competive and still being a tough workout
listen to this man. If you dont wrap your wrists properly you will fuk them up

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to take up boxing in a couple months to help me get back in good shape.

I've been doing cardio in the meanwhile to get my condition back to acceptable levels

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I woul

is anything safe anymore? :mindblown:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
training for boxing is brutal, you'll be in great shape if u do it for a while.
I woul

I don't think he meant the actual getting ready to fight routine but an actual group class when they show you the fundamentals and is geared toward cardio