What in the pedo fukk shyt is this thread from 2013?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm “splitting hairs” because the punishment between an adult fukking with a 16 year old(which is actually legal in most of the world including most of the states) and an adult fukking with a 8 year old needs to be very different. Lumping them both together isn't right morally or technically.

An emotional response is always an error when logic can be used.

I could take the bait of you implying I’m celebrating pedophilia but I'll stick to the logic of my argument while you resort to personal attacks and lies due to you being emotional.
We talking about men talking about THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That post said under 18(an arbitrary age btw) but yes 13 does fall under that if she's post-pubescent. Someone who is attracted to post-pubescent teens is an ephebophile. They’re both wrong imo but one is way more wrong. Me wanting there to be a distinction is logical, the only reason one would look at that as wrong is because they're emotionally reacting to the truth.

We talking about men talking about THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS
Naw. EVERYONE looks at that as weird because the question is, why are you splitting hairs on this topic? 13 is still way younger and less mature than 18.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid-20th century.[1] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.[1] It is not a psychiatric diagnosis.[2]

In short:
Urban Dictionary: ephebophile

ephebophile:​

Ephebophile (pedophile): I like...uh...'adolescents'

So all that shyt you’re kicking about “being attracted to 13YOs means you’re an ephebophile”

Naw nikka- IT MEANS YOU ARE A PED0!
I'm “splitting hairs” because the punishment between an adult fukking with a 16 year old(which is actually legal in most of the world including most of the states) and an adult fukking with a 8 year old needs to be very different. Lumping them both together isn't right morally or technically.

I could take the bait of you implying I’m celebrating pedophilia but I'll stick to the logic of my argument while you resort to personal attacks and lies due to you being emotional.
@Blown Moon no one was talking about 16YOs

Attraction to 13YOs isn’t an ephebophile.

The thread was about the age of consent in Spain. 13. And grown men were agreeing with it. THAT is what THIS thread is about.

There’s a reason why they deleted the fukking thread! :wtf:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior

The thread was about the age of consent in Spain. 13. And grown men were agreeing with it. THAT is what THIS thread is about.

If the 13 year old is post-pubescent then it is ephebophilia.

I'm sure men in Spain view their age of consent as normal because it's their culture. I view their culture as backward because I have 18 drilled in my head as acceptable because I grew up in America.

If lines aren't drawn on what pedophilia actually is then men who view women in their early twenties as attractive will inevitably get labeled as chomos in this hyper gynocentric culture.

Me receiving resistance on wanting people labeled correctly is similar to me arguing with flat earthers. What I'm telling you is the truth. Accept it or reject it.:manny:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
That post said under 18(an arbitrary age btw) but yes 13 does fall under that if she's post-pubescent. Someone who is attracted to post-pubescent teens is an ephebophile. They’re both wrong imo but one is way more wrong. Me wanting there to be a distinction is logical, the only reason one would look at that as wrong is because they're emotionally reacting to the truth.
Negro please....

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps

I read the original thread and yall kill me letting the 'law' dictate yalls morals. No self integrity...will never win..

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps

'Them' deleting the thread speaks volumes about the 'culture' of the coli..

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Seriously folks need to understand this internet shyt is no joke. when you put it on the net its there forever. also don't guys understand tons of folks lurk these forms with all kinds of skills sets and connections. I have personally seen cats get exposed with just their IP address. whole internet history, and real life shyt put out in the open for people to see.

keep playing around you will fukk around and get your door kicked in and hemed up:ufdup:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Wow. I've responded twice already but this thread is bring manipulated and the thread I made was deleted. Humh, seems I'm being conspired against. I even got a warning which is wild.

Anyways, it was a picture of a air madrid plane and further down in the post was a picture of Chris Hanson. So it was a joke about a pedo trap but when I looked back at the post the Chris Hanson pic was gone so the post looked crazy. I edited it in an attempt to save face but there seems to be a concerted effort to twist this.

I'm not gonna keep explaining this only to have my posts erased. Whoever sees this, cool. If it's deleted again fukk it, think what you want.:yeshrug:

Who's actually surprised this cac is a pedo?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
- Clicks thread
- CTRL + F "epheb"
- 13 matches

the-office-walk-away.gif