What in the pedo fukk shyt is this thread from 2013?

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
There was a time on the internet that pedo “jokes” were rampant. These faqs even had a mascot “pedobear” on most popular sports and entertainment forums. It was all over the internet.

Cac humor that some on SOHH embraced.

I still consider gay trolling sick cac humor too, although now popular on the Coli, let alone evil jokes about children.

Some people will say anything for attention

shyt's crazy in the dunya :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Are you being serious right now?? I said what I said.

There was a 2013 thread with Black men (well, men on a Black forum, including Black men) saying what would be considered ped0 stuff. Someone astutely stated that early sexual activity harm children of both sexes and I said that those MEN don’t care because, for them, it’s all about the man’s pleasure.

I said what I said.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are you being serious right now?? I said what I said.

There was a 2013 thread with Black men (well, men on a Black forum, including Black men) saying what would be considered ped0 stuff. Someone astutely stated that early sexual activity harm children of both sexes and I said that those MEN don’t care because, for them, it’s all about the man’s pleasure.

I said what I said.
I wasn't. Settle down. :pachaha:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y’all let that ex GTA stripper and fake Basquiat slide erryday on here when they defended that nasty bytch that let her daughter wax grown women
Don’t clutch pearls now
That bytch was going hard too. Called her out. Nothing done. Fake outrage

You’re expecting a stripper to understand being naked around everyone isn’t cool :heh:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
@Blown Moon

cX3rKl1.jpeg

Why did you edit this today?

Wow. I've responded twice already but this thread is bring manipulated and the thread I made was deleted. Humh, seems I'm being conspired against. I even got a warning which is wild.

Anyways, it was a picture of a air madrid plane and further down in the post was a picture of Chris Hanson. So it was a joke about a pedo trap but when I looked back at the post the Chris Hanson pic was gone so the post looked crazy. I edited it in an attempt to save face but there seems to be a concerted effort to twist this.

I'm not gonna keep explaining this only to have my posts erased. Whoever sees this, cool. If it's deleted again fukk it, think what you want.:yeshrug:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Wow. I've responded twice already but this thread is bring manipulated and the thread I made was deleted. Humh, seems I'm being conspired against. I even got a warning which is wild.

Anyways, it was a picture of a air madrid plane and further down in the post was a picture of Chris Hanson. So it was a joke about a pedo trap but when I looked back at the post the Chris Hanson pic was gone so the post looked crazy. I edited it in an attempt to save face but there seems to be a concerted effort to twist this.

I'm not gonna keep explaining this only to have my posts erased. Whoever sees this, cool. If it's deleted again fukk it, think what you want.:yeshrug:
I saw the thread before it was deleted and one of your last posts in the thread was that being attracted to 13 year olds isn’t technically considered a pedophile since they aren’t children. That’s a wild statement considering brehs were in there joking about having sex with their own daughters. That thread was completely disgusting from start to finish. And everybody was in there agreeing and dapping each other.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
I saw the thread before it was deleted and one of your last posts in the thread was that being attracted to 13 year olds isn’t technically considered a pedophile since they aren’t children. That’s a wild statement considering brehs were in there joking about having sex with their own daughters. That thread was completely disgusting from start to finish. And everybody was in there agreeing and dapping each other.

That post said under 18(an arbitrary age btw) but yes 13 does fall under that if she's post-pubescent. Someone who is attracted to post-pubescent teens is an ephebophile. They’re both wrong imo but one is way more wrong. Me wanting there to be a distinction is logical, the only reason one would look at that as wrong is because they're emotionally reacting to the truth.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That post said under 18(an arbitrary age btw) but yes 13 does fall under that if she's post-pubescent. Someone who is attracted to post-pubescent teens is an ephebophile. They’re both wrong imo but one is way more wrong. Me wanting there to be a distinction is logical, the only reason one would look at that as wrong is because they're emotionally reacting to the truth.
Naw. EVERYONE looks at that as weird because the question is, why are you splitting hairs on this topic? 13 is still way younger and less mature than 18.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid-20th century.[1] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.[1] It is not a psychiatric diagnosis.[2]

In short:
Urban Dictionary: ephebophile

ephebophile:​

Ephebophile (pedophile): I like...uh...'adolescents'

So all that shyt you’re kicking about “being attracted to 13YOs means you’re an ephebophile”

Naw nikka- IT MEANS YOU ARE A PED0!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Emotional responses are much more preferable than celebrating having sex with children. The few brehs with morals and character denounced the thread altogether.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
Naw. EVERYONE looks at that as weird because the question is, why are you splitting hairs on this topic? 13 is still way younger and less mature than 18.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid-20th century.[1] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.[1] It is not a psychiatric diagnosis.[2]

In short:
Urban Dictionary: ephebophile

ephebophile:​

Ephebophile (pedophile): I like...uh...'adolescents'

So all that shyt you’re kicking about “being attracted to 13YOs means you’re an ephebophile”

Naw nikka- IT MEANS YOU ARE A PED0!

I'm “splitting hairs” because the punishment between an adult fukking with a 16 year old(which is actually legal in most of the world including most of the states) and an adult fukking with a 8 year old needs to be very different. Lumping them both together isn't right morally or technically.
Emotional responses are much more preferable than celebrating having sex with children. The few brehs with morals and character denounced the thread altogether.

An emotional response is always an error when logic can be used.

I could take the bait of you implying I’m celebrating pedophilia but I'll stick to the logic of my argument while you resort to personal attacks and lies due to you being emotional.