What if ya roommate of the same sex left you some...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
chocolate covered strawberries on ya bed...would you eat them?

My homie shares a condo with his sister's husband brother. So basically last night he came home and seen the strawberries on the bed and eats them. Roommates popped up like :shaq: Im happy you liked them.

Now he's worried that his roommate might thinks he's gay :pachaha: and is starting to notice, that he's not into sports, but stays in the gym, always clean the place and always see him with a white german dude.

:dead: fukk he eat the strawberries for? shyt is mad :huhldup: but I can stop laughing.

Cant make this shyt up

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just tell the roommate that you....I mean you're friend, isn't gay.

Or maybe you....I mean your friend, is gay and is having trouble accepting it.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
That is really weird that he placed them on the guy's bed. I would look at him sideways for going in my room while I wasn't there.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Just tell the roommate that you....I mean you're friend, isn't gay.

Or maybe you....I mean your friend, is gay and is having trouble accepting it.

I told him that, but he doesnt wanna offend dude since he doesnt know for sure he's gay

That is really weird that he placed them on the guy's bed. I would look at him sideways for going in my room while I wasn't there.

Samething I said but they have a system, they dropped shyt off in each other rooms, mail, packages etc. He said the guy bought them for his moms but she didnt want them so he left them on his bed.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I told him that, but he doesnt wanna offend dude since he doesnt know for sure he's gay

Samething I said but they have a system, they dropped shyt off in each other rooms, mail, packages etc. He said the guy bought them for his moms but she didnt want them so he left them on his bed.

This bit of information needs to be in the original post.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Like a nikka will only try you if you a bytch a faq will only try you...well I guess if you a bytch. And dude ate the strawberries :whew:

I dunno breh it's some funny shyt going on in that condo.:lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:stopitslime: So you was just goin conveniently leave this info out huh?

Even still, the shyt is kinda suspect, the nikka coulda put it in the fridge. Dude should talk to his brother to talk his wife and ask her if he's gay.