What if the Snoop / Dre album name ‘Missionary’ is a red herring?

mrvaughn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just thinking that it could actually end up being framed as something more akin to The Chronic 3, with Snoop is understandably taking the starring role.

It would allow for them to be promoting it as they have been, but with less pressure than that type of album roll out would otherwise garner if it’s really Dre finishing up the trilogy, whilst killing the Detox thing entirely at the same time.

If that was actually what’s going on then only a couple people would actually know the truth ahead of time.

I mean, the name Missionary is really really bad, and they would prob be clowning folks for believing that it was ever going to be the real name of the album.

Id say prob about 85% confidence that I’m wrong, lol :snoop: but you never know. Just something that came to mind.

Dre said in that Stephen A Smith interview that he wants to inspire producers and engineers with the quality of this album. That sounds like the ol’ perfectionist Chronic, royal flush and poker chips all-in on the table, Dre talking.

Do we know ANYTHING about the features at all? If so please share as that could lead me to change my mind, or add fuel to my nonsense.

Again, I don’t really really believe this btw, it’s just fun to speculate.

Its just such a bad name to run with.

Last edited: