What if Cat Piss Martini was **** all along?

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
Zj1H3.png
the most elaborate ruse ever?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zj1H3.png
the most elaborate ruse ever?

Nah. **** is unable to enter a thread and not try to make it about him. Cat Piss is one of the most "don't give a fukk" posters on the site. I agree, tho, if true it would be the finest display of aliasing ever. Either that, or true multiple-personality disorder.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
Nah. **** is unable to enter a thread and not try to make it about him. Cat Piss is one of the most "don't give a fukk" posters on the site. I agree, tho, if true it would be the finest display of aliasing ever. Either that, or true multiple-personality disorder.

that can easily be explained as his Alpha bytch persona, it made him famous enough to get on X-Factor apparently

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
that can easily be explained as his Alpha bytch persona, it made him famous enough to get on X-Factor apparently

Its one of his personalities in his mind thinking he's on a tv show. Years ago he was getting royalty checks for writing some rock bands hits and getting money every month. :mjpls:

But I don't think anyone would wanna be called **** or get mixed in his madness.

Truthfully I wonder if **** created this site just to talk to himself :ohhh:

Inception :ohhh: