What happened to our official red flags for women thread?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Because I requested it.

It was too many post to delete individually so the whole thread went away.
Ok but why request it.

That was a good thread overall.

You have exposed so many members on here but yet when your head on the chopping block all traces should be erased.

Don't bother answering its bs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I didn't ask for the thread to be deleted. I asked for post to be deleted but there were 100s of post so it was probably easier to axe the whole thread.

3 month old thread. Everyone will live.

And outside of Cam's photos which was already on public forums, I've never exposed anything personal on this site. I requested because it would have snowballed into today and I don't care to indulge.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn't have snowballed into shyt.

It was over when I logged out.

It's now a 3 month old thread but you had no problem bumping it up to start shyt.

Whether you exposed personal pics or not you HAVE exposed plenty of members. That was no different than what you've ALREADY done.

You need to not be tryna "out" people when you can't stand something that was "mild" in comparison.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Just because you and me may have been done with it does not mean anything.

But ok.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter.

You don't want people to have a riot over your antics but you have no problem using others for your entertainment.

Continue to act like you're doing this for the greater good tho.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're overstating my "exposal" threads. Everyone that I "exposed" were not welcome to this board nor did I delve into any of their personal lives.

I was wrong for the subliminal at you. Emotions and all that and I got a L for it.

And I never said I was. I'm doing it for me first and foremost and for you whether you want to believe it or not.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say I dictated anything....the few callouts I did were of people deep in the red who had multiple threads asking for them to be banned :dahell:

My last "exposal" was half a year ago. I been out that game.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Doing too much at one time at work I accidentally deleted the whole thread. Then I moved it to the mod section to ask if it can be undone. If it can then you will see it if it with all the 3 month old post if it can't then y'all can neg me.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Doing too much at one time at work I accidentally deleted the whole thread. Then I moved it to the mod section to ask if it can be undone. If it can then you will see it if it with all the 3 month old post if it can't then y'all can neg me.
Ok.

Despite the mess I did like the thread.