What happened to Josh Jackson?

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dahell: Random thought I know but I saw something online and though of dude. :dame: I remember breh was on the Suns and all of the sudden disappeared.

:mjlol: If I recall correctly, I think breh said he’s better than Steph Curry?

:francis: Damn… The NBA is cutthroat as fukk.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Couldn't consistently hit 3's at an NBA level and wasn't quite the defender he projected as back when he was in highschool
Like the frame he's got combined with the athleticism seemed like he would make a perfect moden wing player but it just didn't happen

Some off the court incidents and the fact he got dumped so fast from every team points to probably having a bad attitude too but that's just speculation from me.

Like it's pretty crazy when someone projects as a star player and then they turn out not even NBA level.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Couldn't consistently hit 3's at an NBA level and wasn't quite the defender he projected as back when he was in highschool
Like the frame he's got combined with the athleticism seemed like he would make a perfect moden wing player but it just didn't happen

Some off the court incidents and the fact he got dumped so fast from every team points to probably having a bad attitude too but that's just speculation from me.
Seems like good character and attitude is everything. Plenty of dudes get by and have long careers by being likable and just overall good people person.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jackson was hyped way before he went to KU
He was pretty much the consensus #1 player in the country in HS. His stock actually might've dropped slightly from how he did in college. The issues with his jump shot became very clear there.

Not everyone translates.

For some guys, they just can't adapt to the NBA speed, and makes their skill look even worse than it was

Attitude and work ethic matter too. As someone else said, being likeable can go a long way.

Same with showing up to the gym early and looking like you care

I had forgot that he was in play to be taken by the Celtics in that draft but canceled on a meeting with Ainge and they basically crossed him off the board. Teams remember things like that