What Gives the Most Entertainment Value Per Dollar

What Gives the Most Entertainment Value Per Dollar

• Books (including comic books and manga)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Music (including listening, dancing, attending concerts)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • TV Series (including anime)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Movies

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Video Games

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Youtube

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Social Media

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If you were to sit back and analyze your media consumption habit, what would you say gives the most value.

Music is #1 for me, without question.

Books and TV series after that.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
depends on how you are accounting for per dollar, like a $30 book that I finish in a few days, at maybe an hour or so or so a day, that's roughly 4 hours for $30, if it's a 600 page book, you could add like two weeks on that.

Movies in theater runs about $25, ticket, drink, candy, 2 hours of entertainment, if it's at least a B or over, that's $12 an hour.

I don't really buy music since 2012, but the music I did buy has brought thousands of hours since 1999 or whatever, if you were doing it like that, buying Vol. 3 in 1999.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Entertainment...
Well, I've never read the Reacher books. But saw both Reacher movies, and watched both seasons of the television series. For me the series>movies.

I enjoy watching sports live on TV >>>>attending sports games, playing sports games. Right now I'm getting my back into the groove of attending live sporting events.

I rather read about the glitz and glam of award shows, than watch Joan Rivers or whomever, or watch the actual award show. Idk, something about reading the newspaper and magazines about celebrities that is more entertaining than seeing it.

Music depends on what genre. Reggae, dance, punk, yeah I prefer concerts, festival etc. Rap, r and b etc I'm fine with watching it on YouTube or whatever

I find value in Muisc Entertainment the most. Sports would be second ( though it could change when I start going to ufc and bkf events)

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I don't even know I got adhd lol. I'm addicted at getting better at creating music currently so I been missing alot of shyt