What games in your Game pass rotation at the moment

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Game pass is the gift that keeps on giving, got it off the cheap for the next 6 months off of the EA access deal. my current go rotation

Wreckfest - dope!
Grounded - me and my daughter coop game
Sea of Thieves - game is fire
Forza Horizon 4- U already know

other game’s I downloaded off of game pass medium, squadrons, world war Z, Ori, and rocket arena.

crazy thing is I would have never brought any of these games NONE OF THEM. Now I would for sure give them a shot.

I wish I would have waited to buy 2k, and Madden can’t wait until The Show Release on the 20th. My gamer tag is TONY01313 if anybody want to play.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the bethesda collection drew me in sooo...

dishonored...dishonored 2...prey (played quantum break before these) and I’ll probably finally make a serious attempt to dive into skyrim...I bought it for PS3 and played like 5 minutes before I bailed lol...but thanks to cyberpunk I’ve developed a new affinity for first person games not named call of duty

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Gears 5, Dragon Quest and Code Vein

I'll probably unsub soon since I don't really use it though

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
wait...what???

forgot about this game...they made such a big deal about the graphics on PC back in the day...never played it and didn’t know it was on gamepass...will check it out
All 3 of them are on there, always wanted to play it breh

I’m only in the first one and it’s cool for a game as old as it is

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I just finished The Touryst.

I'm trying to find the right rpg game so I'm bouncing around between Undertale, Octopath Travellers and Dragon Quest 11... Right now Octopath is hitting the most for me.

The occasional race in Forza and occasional round of Tetris.

It's actually very hard for me to bounce games around, so I'm gonna stick to Octopath for now

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Gears Tactics
Torchlight 3
Neoverse
Cyber Shadow
Darksiders Genesis
Katana Zero
Outsiders
Code Vein
West of Dead
Greedfall

The bolded I haven't even started yet.

I was playing Haven but the game crashed and I lost a lot of progress so I deleted the game. I wasn't in love with the game like that anyway. :yeshrug:
Finished Wasteland 3. That last patch helped me finish the game. It made the game more stable and gave me the retrain option to change my teams stats and attributes.